Breast of British ??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by padme, Jul 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Perhaps they should allocate some of the surgery for some facial reconstruction

2. I would do them. All of them. In age order

• Like Like x 1
  3. They should have paid out for some liposuction, the fat cunts.

• Like Like x 2
  4. up or down? or does the granny fanny thread hold the answer?

5. I am wondering who has paid for these operations. Haven't they got better things to spend their benefits on?

Apart from that, what a sad bunch of fuckwits.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I'd like to know who has bankrolled these 13 operations. If I were a betting man, I'd wager it's John Q Taxpayer footing the bill. Tit jobs don't come cheap, and without wanting to judge a book by it's cover, they hardly look like a family of lawyers and doctors to me...

7. Still, I suppose some of them at least would do for practice. After a few pints. And a bit of a dry spell...

8. was anyone else astounded that this womans name was Chantal?

• Like Like x 2
  9. And what's with the pouting mong face? Are the Marshall slags members of ARRSE trolling for likely pervs who enjoy a bit of spaccer lurve?

[​IMG]

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Even the 14 year old? Who the fuck are you, Gary Glitter?

11. They look like the sort of girls I could meet out on a Saturday night after a few jars, take them to a hotel, spunk over the breasts my tax money undoubtably paid for, and wipe my dick clean on their hair .. Slags

• Like Like x 1

12. A hotel? Really? I doubt very much that any of these classy ladies ever made it that far. The ally behind the club, or at best the back of a taxi, is more their stomping ground I'd wager.

13. And how many times has she been round the block already, 14 maybe, but it'll be like throwing a sausage down an alleyway.