breast implants

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by smiverz, Jun 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi, i want to join the army as a student nurse and i had breast implants about a year ago. will this stop me on a medical side of things?

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Well there's implants and IMPLANTS - we might need a pic before going further....

3. Yeah i would say that a pic would be needed.. just to be accurate. :)

4. This must be a wah...

5. can't believe you've asked, you must post a picture, and we'll be able to tell you then

6. What smiverz fails to mention is that he's a bloke!

7. haha im not a bloke or a wah.. and yes they are IMPLANTS but i am not posting pictures, theres enough tits on here already. (sorry, i couldn't resist it :oops: )
    i've asked around and nobody has given me a straight answer, was just wondering if any of you know anybody in the army who has them?

8. what exactly are you worried about?

Them exploding?

Interferring with assault courses?

Unfair advantage on the swim test, what?

9. So what size were you before and after? This would be a good start.

10. i'm just wondering, i know that certain things can stop you from being able to join up. but yes i am terrified of my boobs exploding :roll:

11. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Hardly seems fair - I mean you got implants so that men would look at them and now you don't want to post pics because men will look at them?

Wimmen....*sigh*

12. You want to join the army. The army sends people on planes to go overseas a lot. There is a commonly held fear that breast implants may expand and explode on flights due to cabin pressure. You go and get breast implants.... Why?

However, if you want sensible advice you should see a doctor, not ask a bunch of sex mad squaddies. It is little surprise that the answers you get on here are of the "post a pic" variety.

Still, while we're at it, if you're proud of them why not post a pic for posterity? ........... Before they explode.

13. i know, we're not creatures of logic but if i was to take pictures for men to look at then i would at least do it in a magazine where i would get money out of it :p

14. Oh ok then, I'll give you a quid.

15. Roberta, is that you?

Joining the RLC by any chance love?