"Breast Implants of Death"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldSnowy, Feb 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Seeing a headline like that, I couldn't not share it.....

MI5 hunting breast implants of death

Authorities alarmed by possibility of surgically placed bombs
    Posted: February 01, 2010
    10:16 pm Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

LONDON – Agents for Britain's MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.

Similar surgery has been performed on male suicide bombers. In their cases, the explosives are inserted in the appendix area or in a buttock. Both are parts of the body that diabetics use to inject themselves with their prescribed drugs.

The discovery of these methods was made after the London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner on Christmas Day with explosives he had stuffed inside his underpants.

Hours after he had failed, GCHQ – Britain's worldwide eavesdropping "spy in the sky" agency – began to pick up "chatter" emanating from Pakistan and Yemen that alerted MI5 to the creation of the lethal implants.

A hand-picked team was appointed by Jonathan Evans, the head of MI5, to investigate the threat. He described it as "one that can circumvent our defense."

Top surgeons who work in the National Health Service confirmed the feasibility of the explosive implants.

In a report to Evans, one said:

"Properly inserted the implant would be virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines. You would need to subject a suspect to a sophisticated X-ray. Given that the explosive would be inserted in a sealed plastic sachet, and would be a small amount, would make it all the more impossible to spot it with the usual body scanner."

Explosive experts at Britain's Porton Down biological and chemical warfare research center told MI5 that a sachet containing as little as five ounces of PETN when activated would blow "a considerable hole" in an airline's skin which would guarantee it would crash.

There's only one thing for it - we must perform more checks to see which are dangerous, and which are just fun. As these are sealed units, sniffing is out, so only a careful manual examination will work. I volunteer to undertake the arduous training required :)
  2. At last a Job that could also be classed as my fav hobby.... :D
  3. msr

msr LE

Oh for a job at Manchester Airport :)
  4. Adds a whole new meaning to the curry related phrase "Hot enough to blow your tits off" :D
  5. Sounds like some nonsense Daily Star headline.

One day they'll do something about the hundreds of people who die on our roads every day.
  6. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Congratulations! You win the prize (not that there is one) for the most irrelevant post of the day!
  7. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

At least things could really go with a bang if you got close enough.
  8. So, that's why they're called bazookas!
  9. I take your point but I agree with PD. There are far greater risks out there!

10. I can just picture Achmed the dead Terrorist:

Excuse me Infidel - I think my trousers are about to explode
  11. msr

msr LE

In think you need to go back to school....
  12. Easy answer - don't allow syringes on aircraft! Or you could make aircraft stronger so they have to pack more explosives in there ;)
  13. Don't be so quick to slag him off. We're all aware of the 'pant bomber' who tried to ignite his codpiece on a US plane last December. His trousers would have exploded if he hadn't swamped with fear and dampened his powder so to speak.

Some may also remember the 'arrse bomber' (we really should send his surviving relatives a tie) who lodged a grenade, ahem, internally in a failed attempt to blow up a Saudi prince. What dedication. Months of practice with buckets of KY and good looking, muscular young men from the local madrassas shoving all manner of adult toys up his jacksie and all for nothing.

On a separate note, one of the main manufacturers of breast implants in the US also got the contract for all the napalm used by the United States in Vietnam. Pray that those production lines don't get mixed up. If you ever get near Jordan and she smells of four star, run away as fast as you can.
  14. Ohhh the irony of Anglo-Paki UK-trained NHS doctors bringing down BA airliners!

And it won't be Achmed the dead terrorist, it will be Fatima the dead terrorist!

And if Al Qaeda are looking to escape detection by recruiting blonde white-skinned Muslim women for suicide missions, there are plenty in Bosnia!

15. What do you suggest, a big headline that says "Don't Drive Like A Cnut"? Yeah, that'll work.