Breast Feeding

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no1cares, Aug 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was at the dentist earlier on today and I saw something quite disturbing (to me , but proabably a turn on for others) in the waiting room.

I witnessed a 2 and a half to 3 year old boy suckling on his mothers left, then right t1t. She didn't even attempt to cover her, rather large I must admit, breasts whilst this happened.

Is this wrong???
  2. Is what wrong, that she was doing it in public or the fact that you didn't get a total stonk on?
  3. yes it is.

did you get any piccies?

can you upload them :)
  4. Did the kid say "Bitty" first?
  5. Did you ask her if you could have a go then?
  6. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

"Is it wrong?" you ask.

Well that depends. If they were grey, saggy, flabby spaniel ears or something like two stale fried eggs on an ironing board, then most definitely, it's just plain wrong. :(

If however they were firm, luscious, pink, self elevating, womb ferret tingling, ambrosial, delectable, exquisite, piquant, voluptuous, succulent, libidinous, alluring and captivating bags of fun, then the only time that would be wrong is if you failed to ask for a go! :D
  7. Please tell me you didn't just come up with all that on the spot?
  8. It's not wrong providing she doesn't mind me unrolling my c0ck and blowing on it myself when I'm feeling a little under nourished.
  9. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

Yes. Sitting here in the Ops Room, bored and just letting my mind run away with itself. Sad really isn't it? :oops:
  10. Sounds like a google search for the word 'bosom', thesaurus, search!
  11. sheldrake

sheldrake RIP

No, all my own work. If you do the Telegraph crossword often enough, you too could end up with a head full of grandiloquent, florid, verbose but ultimately useless euphemisms. :wink:

However, that's not to say I didn't sneak my nose into the pocket thesaurus I carry for the crossword! Just to check spelling, obviously. :D
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nice one sheldrake! You'll be up for Poet Lauriette next.......
  13. I just tried my wifes breast milk...........fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you like it sour)
  14. the milk OR your doris :?: :?: :?: :?:
  15. the milk ofcourse