Breaking, US; four Firemen shot; two dead.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo_Bravo, Dec 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Arm them arm them now!!..if they were armed they could have shot them planes outta the sky over new york few years back!

2. Don't be silly, it's their own fault for carrying hoses not M16s.

3. Just absolute terrible news. Rest in Peace to them and a speedy recovery to those wounded. What a devastating time for their families when it should have been full of happiness and celebration.

I suppose the NRA will argue that if they had an armed guard outside every house on fire, this wouldn't have happened?

• Like Like x 4
  4. A sad turn of events indeed.

5. Perhaps it would be wise to hear what actually happened before everyone leaps in to whinge like ****.

• Like Like x 9
  6. I'm with vampire. NRA has nothing to do with this tragedy nor did they have anything to do with the tragedy in Connecticut.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Very sad indeed. The fact that some individuals can't seem to restrain themselves from - metaphorically - waving the still-warm corpses of the firemen about on the end of a stick in order to make a political point about a political lobby group in another country, is almost as hard to understand as the motivation of the gunman.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Really? You think so!

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

The only solutions to this outrage is to arm EVERYONE. Twice. Especially children. And pets.

11. Yes. What's the rush?

There's a hint of exultation, of "ooh, look at these corpses, look at them and see how right I am" about it. It's a bit nauseating to be honest.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Why not? Making guns available to all will solve gun related crime. Thats the argument those who want drugs to be legalised use, so it should work in this case too

• Like Like x 2
  13. Are the NRA going to lobby Obama to, far from opposing them, insist that North Korea and Iran develop the best Nuclear weapons and means of delivery on the grounds that only by arming everyone will the world be safe?

• Like Like x 3