BREAKING NEWSLord Naseby calls for parliment to be dissolved

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by insert-coin-here, May 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Peoples march on westminster, water cannon or otherwise? Perhaps the RWW guys might fancy joining in? Hopefully the daily mail will organise it........
  2. May just end up as a puff of smoke as it fizzles out, after all the snout trough interface is difficult to break, as difficult as understanding that just because the self written rules say it is okay doesn't mean it is morally right
  3. i think theres a lot worse things we could do, let someone else have a go gordon you've fcuked britain up enough!!
  4. Never happen; turkeys don't vote for Christmas. :roll:

They'll have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of Westminster...any volunteers, gentlemen? :twisted:
  5. When government becomes the story, it's time to make radical change!

With many loosing their job's, Home's or worse reading about what our elected members are doing to cream if off the tax payer, then change is needed but has to be appropiate!
  6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It would be interesting if they can get the call to fix, but I honestly don't think they can, remember the attempt to impeach Blair. This would have to involve a vote of no confidence in the government. I think the Tories would welcome it certainly, but can it be achieved? Certainly the ground swell of popular opinion would say yes do it. However they have got all got smething to lose. I want to see all the expense fiddling come out in the open and force all parties hands in removing those who have been most guilty of exploiting the public purse.
  7. Sure some of the old school honest labour MP's would like to use the "vote for me as I was honest" bit at the next opportunity to choose the best of the bad bunch, but if it did happen it should keep them on thier toes until we get all apathetic about the whole thing again
  8. You are right "Werewolf". Brown was after Blairs job for years,mind I bet there have been times recently when he wishes he hadn't got the job.
    There is talk that some of them will defect to other Parties but who would want them. With a bit of luck,next year Labour will lose all their deposits and will not even be the Party in opposition. :)
  9. Come on Liz

Quick run down the road on Monday Morning - the speech is already written for you:

“...It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonoured by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

“Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

“Ye sordid prostitutes, have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd are yourselves become the greatest grievance; your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse the Augean Stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings, and which by God's help and the strength He has given me, I now come to do.

“I command ye, therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors. You have sat here too long for the good you do. In the name of God, go!”
  10. Rules made up by those who have to live within them are not rules!

Freud is FREUD, no matter which way you paint it! Or who you have bought off to keep quiet . . . :x

Honourable and Right Honourable, what a fecking joke and no one is laughing NOW!! . . :x
  11. And my joy at seeing ZANU-Labour brutally gang-raped up the Polls will be tempred slightly by the knowledge that the NEXT bunch in power will ALSO be a collection of lying, treacherous, two-faced, back-stabbing, thieving CNUTS! :x

However, whichever Party forms the next Gub'mint, it's bare credible they could do a WORSE job that Blair/Cyclops and ZANU-Labour. So bring them on. :D
  12. or just say sod off you cheating immoral thieves, less eloquent I suppose
  13. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Her Maj quoting Olly now that would be historically ironic.... :wink: Will Charlie Boy be the executioner, and Edward build the gallows?

Naseby eh... didn't the parliamentarians win that last one. It would be nice for the Royal to win this one, it being in the best interest of the people.
  14. Well, we all know where our loyalties lie, and it certainly isn't with this Government.

Its time that Brown and Co worked out that you can only push people so far.