Breaking News

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Nov 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

not my work unfortunately by FasF :twisted:

2. Wot again! Oh FFS!

3. Still bitter I see. And so do tell, when did Scotlands brave XI last qualify for a major footballing contest, let alone win one.

I guess the servants always laugh when the master falls down.

4. RIP English football, I never knew you mate but we're all..

Sorry, wrong thread

5. Boring cunts.

6. England are gash and have been for years. Overhyped overpaid and a bunch of whankstains, not forgetting the small minded ingerlander supporter.

Non league football is where its at.

FCUM.

7. SCOTLAND DIES LAUGHING - its got to be good news for the Gene pool however.

Will they all be cremated or fried?

8. Just remember the 'servents' were the first team to thrash the 'masters' arrse after THAT game in 1966, and they did it on the same pitch a year later!

Oh how we laughed that year!

Just remember, Scotland were beaten by a dodgy decision, England were beaten by a better team from CROATIA, that well know powerhouse of European football!

9. When was the last time the Scottish media went into a feeding frenzy because a mere mortal had the temerity to fail to live up to their ridiculous over-hype?

Or, to quote that famous Tartan Army song, "We're shite, and we know we are". Nobody supports Scotland for the football.

10. quote: Just remember, Scotland were beaten by a dodgy decision, England were beaten by a better team from CROATIA, that well know powerhouse of European football!

Not quite true is it. Scotlands inability to qualify has nothing to do with dodgy decisions (except the one to allow their offside goal and disallow a good Italian one). It has more to do with losing to Ukraine and the mighty Georgia.

True Englands failing last night was an inept performance against Croatia again, but if they had not drawn against Macedonia and Israel they would not have been in that position and last nights game would have been a dead rubber.

11. Well Christ they don't support the rugby team do they? Not exactly a powerhouse in the sport.

12. We don't expect them to be, we just hope they'll surprise us. If you (and especially your fuckwit pundits constantly expect your national sides to rout the opposition in an unbroken string of triumphs, you'll take a few knocks to the old morale, nicht wahr?

Edited to add: 'you' was meant in the impersonal, general sense, not against your good self..

13. Neither is England, it would appear. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Now...THAT was funny!

15. But then 2 appearances in the Rugby World Cup final is not to be laughed at, is it, especially as we won one of them. When was the Scotland team, at rugby or football, last in a World Cup final???? :muhaha: :muhaha: