Breaking news

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fattwat, Dec 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Breaking News:

The hospital receptionist fooled by a prank call regarding the Duchess of Cambridge has reportedly been found dead. More to follow...

as it says ..more to follow

Is rthis another prank?
    would you really top yerself if you'd been taken in?
    was there a white fiat panda spotted near by?
    Where was Phil the greek when this happened?

All these and other question may or may not be answered in a later edition

2. Thats sad over a joke, must be more to it

3. I hope those Aussie Journos are pleased with their little "prank" now. Cunts.

• Like Like x 5

4. I find it extremely hard to believe it was, It might have been the last straw on an otherwise heavy ladened camel's back. No doubt we'll hear how she was over worked, going through a divorce or in line for early retirement.
    FFS! there has to be more to it than just falling for a prank joke in the early hours of the morning

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fixed.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

7. So that's the baby's name sorted then… Damien

Anything that come near it ends up in the pooh. Mum ends up sick as a dog, nurse offs herself.

• Like Like x 12
  8. Whilst I agree.

You have to put yourself in her shoes. She was humiliated in the worlds press.

There seems to be a lot of prank radio calls like this on every station. It's cheap and humiliating, I would love some prick to call me up, their beeping machine would have to catch up

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  9. People are topping themselves after wanky phone calls? I wonder if it works on call centre staff too?

I'll be calling all my mine in Mumbai later to find out.

• Like Like x 2
  10. It would be funny if its a wind up to put the Aussie pricks on a guilt trip but I doubt it is , hope the Aussie pricks get a good shoeing and fired.

• Like Like x 2
  11. How was she humilated? she fell for a prank that's all. We've all probably been humilated at some point or other but you don't go about topping yerself over it which is why I reckon she had bigger problems.

• Like Like x 2
  12. So will we see the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury designate having some nasty accident after the Christening and Wills getting it on full-auto from CO19 whilst trying to despatch the youngster?

• Like Like x 1
  13. now that would be funny, apparently Charles asked a bunch of reporters " how do you know I'm not a radio station?"