(Breaking News) Shots fired on Plane

#2
OK its been confirmed as an air marshall. The shot was fired because a passenger made a threatening move and was shot. He's been wounded but not in serious condition
 
#3
Aparently it had landed when it happened
 
#4
American Airlines plane, no casualties have been taken off the plane.

passemger claimed to have a bomb, was challenged by air marshall, passenger ran off from plane and was shot as he appeared to be reaching into a bag..
 
#5
Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:
 
#6
Does this finally justify the placing of Sky Marshals on commercial airliners? Even if the pasenger was talking bo11ocks?
 
#10
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:
That can be said for half the passengers on domestic american flights! :twisted:
...now that raises a multitude of interesting possibilities....'Gunfight at the Executive Class Corral' anyone?....I can picture the scene:

Gobshite Passenger - "Jesus Marshal, I'm just asking for another decaffrappaslushychino, there's no need to go all neocon on me!"

Marshal - "Sir, step away from the drinks trolley and place your copy of the International Herald Tribune where I can see it!"

Gobshite Passenger - "Like hell I will, you think I've gotta bomb or something you fascist?!"

Marshal - "A what?! Everybody down!" KAPOWWWW!!

Gobshite Passenger - "Ow!"
 
#11
Hmm.

Colombia to Miami flight.
Challenged by law enforcement.
Reaching for something in bag.

OK, folks. Time to play "Guess What Was in the Bag".
 
#13
castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
Hmm.

Colombia to Miami flight.
Challenged by law enforcement.
Reaching for something in bag.

OK, folks. Time to play "Guess What Was in the Bag".
Coffee ? :p
Probably the 'white' variety that one doesn't take like Nescafé... 8O
 
#14
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:
That can be said for half the passengers on domestic american flights! :twisted:
...now that raises a multitude of interesting possibilities....'Gunfight at the Executive Class Corral' anyone?....I can picture the scene:

Gobshite Passenger - "Jesus Marshal, I'm just asking for another decaffrappaslushychino, there's no need to go all neocon on me!"

Marshal - "Sir, step away from the drinks trolley and place your copy of the International Herald Tribune where I can see it!"

Gobshite Passenger - "Like hell I will, you think I've gotta bomb or something you fascist?!"

Marshal - "A what?! Everybody down!" KAPOWWWW!!
Firstly no decent gobshite passenger would be seen with a copy of the IHT nowadays, that paper is so pro-Bush!
Secondly - even in your own imagination - it is the so called Marshal who is to blame ....over reacting like that ! :p
 
#17
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:
That can be said for half the passengers on domestic american flights! :twisted:
...now that raises a multitude of interesting possibilities....'Gunfight at the Executive Class Corral' anyone?....I can picture the scene:

Gobshite Passenger - "Jesus Marshal, I'm just asking for another decaffrappaslushychino, there's no need to go all neocon on me!"

Marshal - "Sir, step away from the drinks trolley and place your copy of the International Herald Tribune where I can see it!"

Gobshite Passenger - "Like hell I will, you think I've gotta bomb or something you fascist?!"

Marshal - "A what?! Everybody down!" KAPOWWWW!!
Firstly no decent gobshite passenger would be seen with a copy of the IHT nowadays, that paper is so pro-Bush!
Secondly - even in your own imagination - it is the so called Marshal who is to blame ....over reacting like that ! :p
Well yes, castlereagh, but then I was cleverly alluding to the Marshal's rage at the Gobshite Passenger actually having a copy of the IHT (surely a shooting offence somewhere?). (Watch as the unholy alliance of gallowglass and castlereagh drags this topic completely off kilter - nyuck, nyuck, nyuckity-nyuck.... :mrgreen:)
 
#18
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
Hmm.

Colombia to Miami flight.
Challenged by law enforcement.
Reaching for something in bag.

OK, folks. Time to play "Guess What Was in the Bag".
Coffee ? :p
Probably the 'white' variety that one doesn't take like Nescafé... 8O
Ooh you mean that awful coffee mate stuff ? :p
(Oopsss!!) Heavens above! I wouldn't be caught dead drinking - shudder - instant...No, 'tis medium ground Arabica served to me with a stick of cinnamon in the wee cup 8)
 
#19
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:
That can be said for half the passengers on domestic american flights! :twisted:
...now that raises a multitude of interesting possibilities....'Gunfight at the Executive Class Corral' anyone?....I can picture the scene:

Gobshite Passenger - "Jesus Marshal, I'm just asking for another decaffrappaslushychino, there's no need to go all neocon on me!"

Marshal - "Sir, step away from the drinks trolley and place your copy of the International Herald Tribune where I can see it!"

Gobshite Passenger - "Like hell I will, you think I've gotta bomb or something you fascist?!"

Marshal - "A what?! Everybody down!" KAPOWWWW!!
Firstly no decent gobshite passenger would be seen with a copy of the IHT nowadays, that paper is so pro-Bush!
Secondly - even in your own imagination - it is the so called Marshal who is to blame ....over reacting like that ! :p
Well yes, castlereagh, but then I was cleverly alluding to the Marshal's rage at the Gobshite Passenger actually having a copy of the IHT (surely a shooting offence somewhere?). (Watch as the unholy alliance of gallowglass and castlereagh drags this topic completely off kilter - nyuck, nyuck, nyuckity-nyuck.... :mrgreen:)
See Gallow, you are the son Ayn Rand also wished she had. Air Marshals sponsered by pan daily 'America Today' shooting passenger reading rival free daily newspaper. Murky, I like it !
 
#20
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
Hmm.

Colombia to Miami flight.
Challenged by law enforcement.
Reaching for something in bag.

OK, folks. Time to play "Guess What Was in the Bag".
Coffee ? :p
Probably the 'white' variety that one doesn't take like Nescafé... 8O
Ooh you mean that awful coffee mate stuff ? :p
(Oopsss!!) Heavens above! I wouldn't be caught dead drinking - shudder - instant...No, 'tis medium ground Arabica served to me with a stick of cinnamon in the wee cup 8)
I am more of an assam tea or traditional afternoon type tea drinker. But coffee? Didn't expect that from you Gallow! - how long do you think we have untill PTP closes us down? :twisted:
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top