(Breaking News) Shots fired on Plane

OK its been confirmed as an air marshall. The shot was fired because a passenger made a threatening move and was shot. He's been wounded but not in serious condition

Aparently it had landed when it happened

American Airlines plane, no casualties have been taken off the plane.

passemger claimed to have a bomb, was challenged by air marshall, passenger ran off from plane and was shot as he appeared to be reaching into a bag..

Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:

Does this finally justify the placing of Sky Marshals on commercial airliners? Even if the pasenger was talking bo11ocks?

castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
Well if that is the case, then said passenger is a thundering gobshite... :evil:
That can be said for half the passengers on domestic american flights! :twisted:
...now that raises a multitude of interesting possibilities....'Gunfight at the Executive Class Corral' anyone?....I can picture the scene:

Gobshite Passenger - "Jesus Marshal, I'm just asking for another decaffrappaslushychino, there's no need to go all neocon on me!"

Marshal - "Sir, step away from the drinks trolley and place your copy of the International Herald Tribune where I can see it!"

Gobshite Passenger - "Like hell I will, you think I've gotta bomb or something you fascist?!"

Marshal - "A what?! Everybody down!" KAPOWWWW!!

Gobshite Passenger - "Ow!"

Hmm.

Colombia to Miami flight.
Challenged by law enforcement.
Reaching for something in bag.

OK, folks. Time to play "Guess What Was in the Bag".

castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
Hmm.

Coffee ? :p
Probably the 'white' variety that one doesn't take like Nescafé... 8O

gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
That can be said for half the passengers on domestic american flights! :twisted:
...now that raises a multitude of interesting possibilities....'Gunfight at the Executive Class Corral' anyone?....I can picture the scene:

Gobshite Passenger - "Jesus Marshal, I'm just asking for another decaffrappaslushychino, there's no need to go all neocon on me!"

Marshal - "Sir, step away from the drinks trolley and place your copy of the International Herald Tribune where I can see it!"

Gobshite Passenger - "Like hell I will, you think I've gotta bomb or something you fascist?!"

Firstly no decent gobshite passenger would be seen with a copy of the IHT nowadays, that paper is so pro-Bush!
Secondly - even in your own imagination - it is the so called Marshal who is to blame ....over reacting like that ! :p

castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:

Firstly no decent gobshite passenger would be seen with a copy of the IHT nowadays, that paper is so pro-Bush!
Secondly - even in your own imagination - it is the so called Marshal who is to blame ....over reacting like that ! :p
Well yes, castlereagh, but then I was cleverly alluding to the Marshal's rage at the Gobshite Passenger actually having a copy of the IHT (surely a shooting offence somewhere?). (Watch as the unholy alliance of gallowglass and castlereagh drags this topic completely off kilter - nyuck, nyuck, nyuckity-nyuck.... :mrgreen:)

castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
Hmm.

Ooh you mean that awful coffee mate stuff ? :p
(Oopsss!!) Heavens above! I wouldn't be caught dead drinking - shudder - instant...No, 'tis medium ground Arabica served to me with a stick of cinnamon in the wee cup 8)

gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:

Well yes, castlereagh, but then I was cleverly alluding to the Marshal's rage at the Gobshite Passenger actually having a copy of the IHT (surely a shooting offence somewhere?). (Watch as the unholy alliance of gallowglass and castlereagh drags this topic completely off kilter - nyuck, nyuck, nyuckity-nyuck.... :mrgreen:)
See Gallow, you are the son Ayn Rand also wished she had. Air Marshals sponsered by pan daily 'America Today' shooting passenger reading rival free daily newspaper. Murky, I like it !

gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
gallowglass said:
castlereagh said:
crabtastic said:
Hmm.

Ooh you mean that awful coffee mate stuff ? :p
(Oopsss!!) Heavens above! I wouldn't be caught dead drinking - shudder - instant...No, 'tis medium ground Arabica served to me with a stick of cinnamon in the wee cup 8)
I am more of an assam tea or traditional afternoon type tea drinker. But coffee? Didn't expect that from you Gallow! - how long do you think we have untill PTP closes us down? :twisted: