BREAKING NEWS - Porridge Gun throws teddy out of pram

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Once agin folks PG decides that threads are not to his liking so he locks them. Just a reminder to ensure you send all new thread subjects to him for vetting prior to uploading to Arrse.

All comments re the Brit Awards are now to be PM'd directly to PG. When you do send the PM please ensure you don't put in anything to upset his delicate sensibilities. :D

In the 4 1/2 years I've been reading this site, shite threads like that have regularly been binned. What's special about these ones?

Auld-Yin said:
Once agin folks PG decides that threads are not to his liking so he locks them. Just a reminder to ensure you send all new thread subjects to him for vetting prior to uploading to Arrse.

All comments re the Brit Awards are now to be PM'd directly to PG. When you do send the PM please ensure you don't put in anything to upset his delicate sensibilities. :D
What subjects should be avoided, oh noble wise one?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Don't ask me mate - check with the censors.

Oh shut up you addled old fcukwit

Read them, then read the rules, even a buckfasted up old soak like you could understand them...... well, you'd hope

In the meantime, trap yourself in the basement of your hovel and have someone torch it.

Sounds like the Brits don't have a 'Best Show Tune' award and someone feels left out...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Porridge_gun said:
Oh shut up you addled old fcukwit

Read them, then read the rules, even a buckfasted up old soak like you could understand them...... well, you'd hope

In the meantime, trap yourself in the basement of your hovel and have someone torch it.
I can just feel the lurve emanating from this. Makes me feel so secure :twisted:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Your wish is my command oh Almighty and Exhalted One.

Latest Threads