BREAKING NEWS: Police alert over Islamic march in Wootton

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dangerousdave, Jan 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Then again it could be the two bus loads of missing nurses from Wroughton that went missing heading to that infamous party several hundered million years ago

2. Any particular reason why you didn't add this news link to the OTHER Wootton Bassett thread you started earlier? :roll:

3. let them march. It proves to the world that they are scumbags, and the we are better than them. Morally better, intelectually better and better as human beings.

The march only serves to diminish them.

4. Has the sky fallen in yet?

5. I have a feeling that the demise of the sky, as a concept, has already been mentioned on another Dangerous Dave thread, so it must be true :!:

6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

quickly we must hurray and tell everybody

7. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Does this mean the dance with women there can actually go ahead?

8. the word has spread already, I heard it myself from Goosey Loosey who heard it from Henny Penny...

9. I feel sorry for the decent people of Wooton Basset, about an hour ago it was a no show by the Muslims, but the dead from the neck up right wing draped in Union Jacks had arrived in numbers. The local will get caught between two groups of nutters.

It was always going to happen

10. You mean patriotic English men who prefer to take direct action to make their feelings heard to sitting on their arrses pontificating on the internet?

11. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Or idiots who run around spreading bullsh*t rumours and wibble about unsubstantiated prejudiced drivel to whip others up into a frenzy of half truths and ignorance. In order to further some erroneous fear that were all about to be crushed under a tidal wave of Mooooooosluuums!!!!!

Argh save me oh brave and burly twunt!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

12. so its not the bus full of nurses from wroughton assumed lost on there way to the naafi bop

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They are cunning these Muslims. Hold a big parade yet camouflage it so well that no one notices or even sees them.