BREAKING NEWS: Police alert over Islamic march in Wootton

Then again it could be the two bus loads of missing nurses from Wroughton that went missing heading to that infamous party several hundered million years ago

dangerousdave said:
Police have been called in to Wootton Bassett and reinforcements put on standby after rumours that the threatened Islamic march is about to take place this afternoon.

Police have been stationed around the town and are waiting to deal with protesters.

It is rumoured that two coachloads of protesters are heading to the town from London.

More updates later

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/ne...amic_march_in_Wootton_Bassett_this_afternoon/
Any particular reason why you didn't add this news link to the OTHER Wootton Bassett thread you started earlier? :roll:

let them march. It proves to the world that they are scumbags, and the we are better than them. Morally better, intelectually better and better as human beings.

The march only serves to diminish them.

CQMS said:
Has the sky fallen in yet?
I have a feeling that the demise of the sky, as a concept, has already been mentioned on another Dangerous Dave thread, so it must be true :!:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
CQMS said:
quickly we must hurray and tell everybody

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The_Rattler said:
Then again it could be the two bus loads of missing nurses from Wroughton that went missing heading to that infamous party several hundered million years ago
Does this mean the dance with women there can actually go ahead?

Fang_Farrier said:
CQMS said:
quickly we must hurray and tell everybody
the word has spread already, I heard it myself from Goosey Loosey who heard it from Henny Penny...

I feel sorry for the decent people of Wooton Basset, about an hour ago it was a no show by the Muslims, but the dead from the neck up right wing draped in Union Jacks had arrived in numbers. The local will get caught between two groups of nutters.

It was always going to happen

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Picasso said:
Bernster said:
right wing draped in Union Jacks
You mean patriotic English men who prefer to take direct action to make their feelings heard to sitting on their arrses pontificating on the internet?
Or idiots who run around spreading bullsh*t rumours and wibble about unsubstantiated prejudiced drivel to whip others up into a frenzy of half truths and ignorance. In order to further some erroneous fear that were all about to be crushed under a tidal wave of Mooooooosluuums!!!!!

Argh save me oh brave and burly twunt!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They are cunning these Muslims. Hold a big parade yet camouflage it so well that no one notices or even sees them.

Sorry to offend you Picasso, but I have earned the right to have my say, 1977 began my career as a rifleman, still working for the cause (work it out yourself). while I agree with your sentiment the people who bring the flag I have worked for ALL of my working life; into the realm of the Swastica and Nazi salute do not represent me, second thoughts I am not sorry

Auld-Yin said:
They are cunning these Muslims. Hold a big parade yet camouflage it so well that no one notices or even sees them.
Not even Sky News noticed them Auld-Yin...They must be employing some sooper dooper stealth technology.....
Quick! To the Batcave!

Picasso said:
You mean patriotic English men who prefer to take direct action to make their feelings heard to sitting on their arrses pontificating on the internet?
Do you mean the fat hoolie cnuts that make up the EDL?

What a shame their transport didn't skid into a ditch and burn.

Has anyone stopped to consider that WB is the 'target' (for both sides) because it takes a non-political, non-religious stance to the repatriation of men and women killed because they were enforcing their Government's political will, dispassionately and without prejudice? If you want to cause an outrage you pick on the innocent, Choudhary wants to stir up anti-Moslem sentiment to suit his own ends and some of us are falling into his trap, hook, line and sinker!

Latest Threads