Breaking News: Gordon Brown has quit and walked out!!!

Yeah, nice one dangerousdave, you made me cream myself. Now I've got to just sit in it.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
No, it's over. Brown is out, Labour are out, the Lib Dems are in, and the Conservatives are now in the sh!t.

R

renamed_user

This Ash cloud is causing problems for the escape flight out,Brown and his henchmen may have to fly to Zimbabwe first before seeking sanctuary in N Korea. However they may still be able to get to Cuba.

Shy News is reporting that Brown has 'quit'.

Whether that means that he has formerly tendered his resignation to The Queen yet is another matter.

If he has then Cameron should see her within the next hour.

Negotiations are still ongoing in The Cabinet Office, but apparently Cameron is due to give a speech in the near future.

Good.

What an undignified few days for British politics.

Sorry: what an undignified few more days for British politics.

And now onto the important stuff: let's have another election by autumn. Now that Clegg has shown himself to be a man utterly lacking in any sort of principles or morals, hopefully both the voting public and his party will turn on him for leaping onto both sides of the fence over the last few days. Hopefully, we will see a majority government this year.

dropshortjock said:
Good.

If the LD's manage to push their PR agenda through, then get used to it!

Biped said:
No, it's over. Brown is out, Labour are out, the Lib Dems are in, and the Conservatives are now in the sh!t.
Not quite yet, If Labour has pulled out of talks with the lib dems then, the Conservatives have a bit more power now......I hope Gordo has fecked off...watching Sky Now!!

And in the shabby cellars, with the Lib/Cons drawing closer to the Reichstag, you can just imagine Herr Broon screaming out among the flickering lights, wounded MPs and the loyalists "Execute Plan WEREWOLF"...

Gremlin said:
dropshortjock said:
Good.

If the LD's manage to push their PR agenda through, then get used to it!
Good point. However, one can only hope that if Labour is in the process of imploding, that CMD is going to be rather more brave now and tell Clegg to either lead, follow, or get out the way.

I'll not hold my breath.

Sky now talking about Privy Councillors meeting. Someone on the way to Buck House very soon?? The game is afoot!

sniper_bob said:
BBC are saying the bags coming out the back of Downing Street are Darling's not Brown's.
If its Darling packing up it means the same thing, its all over.

On the Sky News helicopter pictures there is a box wagon parked out back of Downing Street, I presume that is a removals van or is there always one parked there?

Gremlin said:
Whether that means that he has formerly tendered his resignation to The Queen yet is another matter./quote]

Better check the twat for weapons when he does. I was convinced Brown was going for a Mugabe style dictatorship. :D