Breaking news...'Desai'

May the Force be without him.

Edited to add: Will no one rid us of this turbulent copper.

Didn't think you were allowed to join the police,if you had been to prison for a major offence? 8)

Hasn't he been down this road before. Found guilty, appealed to clear his name and found guilty again.

His name is dirtier than a politician's scruples.

But he's innocent. Innit?

A wrong 'un, plain and simple, and that has been obvious right from the start.

What gets me about this creep is that he has an Iranian passport.

How the F can an Iranian citizen be a British policeman? I mean logically, not just because some one said he could be.

How the F can an Iranian citizen be a British policeman? I mean logically, not just because some one said he could be.
Diversity, my dear chap, diversity at all costs. It's the liberal mantra.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Wants to go back on the force and "clear his name"...discuss...
By going back on the force, he'll be able to clear his name ................... by getting rid of all the evidence ^^

Wiki tells me he has Iranian/British "dual nationality" So that's alright then.

This man seems to have applied Iranian standards of policing to his career at the Met and has finally been dealt with by the authorities. Something that was long overdue. He now seems to think that he can just start up again from where he left off and carry on as usual. Someone should have a word in his ear just to mention that he's now looking for something completely different to do whether he likes it or not. Something along the lines of "the gravy train is over, jog on sunshine."

Sounds like a beaten man to me. All traces of natural authority gone, comes across as lightweight, fearful and ingratiating.

Jolly good.