Breaking News - Crab reveals sense of humour

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have it on good authority that the Navs on that plane is on exchange from the Fleet Air Arm.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ravers said:
I have it on good authority that the Navs on that plane is on exchange from the Fleet Air Arm.
Thank God for that :D Class act by our web footed brothers 8)

Ravers said:
Bit difficult given as the Fleet Air Arm don't have any FJ backseaters......

That said I believe the GR4 fleet have numerous exchange personnel from the USN.

Chas

Full marks for spelling, but cant see if the punctuation is correct. On the whole, good effort.

chasndave said:
Ravers said:

That said I believe the GR4 fleet have numerous exchange personnel from the USN.

Chas
The crew were from XV(R) Sqn who train all Tornado pilots & navs & carry out weapon conversion.I doubt,due to their role,that they'd have any RN exchange personnel.

Hence the possible lack of punctuation.

A

armadillo

must have written on the back of his hotel receipt, you can clearly make out the words hilton....

spike7451 said:
chasndave said:
Ravers said:

Chas
The crew were from XV(R) Sqn who train all Tornado pilots & navs & carry out weapon conversion.I doubt,due to their role,that they'd have any RN exchange personnel.
I think (and I'm open to correction on this Spike) that they have USN ex-F18 and EA6B guys on their staff. Last RN guys in RAF jet world (apart from JFH and exch blokes at Valley /Linton, obviously) would have been 360 Sqn, I'd have thought. Who counted amongst their ranks one Flt Lt Underwood at one point!!!

chasndave said:
spike7451 said:
chasndave said:
Ravers said:

Chas
I think (and I'm open to correction on this Spike) that they have USN ex-F18 and EA6B guys on their staff. Last RN guys in RAF jet world (apart from JFH and exch blokes at Valley /Linton, obviously) would have been 360 Sqn, I'd have thought. Who counted amongst their ranks one Flt Lt Underwood at one point!!!
Yup,we had a Canadian FA-18 pilot on a Sqn when I was at Bruggen & we Brits are the only nation to have a exchange pilot fly the F-117 Stealth.I believe that pilot later went on to fly with the Red Arrows.

The back seat RN type is a failed harrier pilot who was offered Tornado as his next career. He is yet to go thru the conversion from RN to RAF.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
flynavy said:
The back seat RN type is a failed harrier pilot who was offered Tornado as his next career. He is yet to go thru the conversion from RN to RAF.
So he has not had his 'sense of humour' removed yet?

Auld-Yin said:
So he has not had his 'sense of humour' removed yet?
They don't remove it, they just supplant it with a massive ego :twisted:

Come on guys! A little light humour, taken in the spirit in which it's meant. Class act! Let it ride. There's too much bitter humour on this website.

Genxsc

PS Why does the fcukin' ENGLISH spellchecker come up with an error when I spell HUMOUR correctly?

genuine_exscaley said:
There's too much bitter humour on this website.
It's the NAAFI, fcukwit, let the bitter banter roll :p

spike7451 said:
Ah..but for style, you cant beat the yanks!...

That is pretty cool :D