Breaking News, Brit offensive around Lashka Gah

Sky News reporting big British Offensive going in in Lashka Gah area, more to follow

lady-fingers said:
yes we brits can be very offensive overseas, brits behaving badly on holidays, its so common not even a news anymore..
Hurr Hurr! well it,s news to me mate, about the offensive that is, I,ve done the rest in my own time many years ago.

Manley said:
lady-fingers said:
yes we brits can be very offensive overseas, brits behaving badly on holidays, its so common not even a news anymore..
Hurr Hurr! well it,s news to me mate, about the offensive that is, I,ve done the rest in my own time many years ago.
Its okay , dont be ashsmed at your past, all it matters is that you are sober now, just dont go to spain for holiday go somewhere nicer, surroundings also can have a bad effect you know...

BiscuitsAB

LE
lady-fingers said:
Manley said:
lady-fingers said:
Its okay , dont be ashsmed at your past, all it matters is that you are sober now, just dont go to spain for holiday go somewhere nicer, surroundings also can have a bad effect you know...
There is nothing wrong with spain that can't be sorted by sending the bloody tourists home. :)