• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Breaking into an M reg Vauxhall Corsa.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Some dick at work has parked his shitbox Corsa and it is blocking 8 of us in. He's fucked off on a delivery and won't be back until around 2000. Clearly we want to go to the pub and this is preventing us from doing so.

Under normal circumstances I'd simply drag it out of the way with my truck, but I'm blocked in too.

Any scousers on here know how to break in without causing too much damage? It doesn't have central locking, it's in gear and the handbrake is on so pushing it isn't an option.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
You need Corsa ala chav
Hook through the top of the door
Pull weight back until door allows you t reach in and pop the handle / lock
Bash top of door back into shape

He won't know and the seal will have a teeny gap in it to allow wind and rain

Simple, get a nine volt battery. Get two wires Earth one wire to the car somewhere. Get the wire which is powered up wrap it around a piece of wire stick it in the key hole this then sends a charge to your locking actuators then all your locks will pop up. Easy as.
metal hooked rod between door and door glass, unless it's deadlocked and you'll need to get bonnet up and disconnect battery before doing it.
Both from yahoo answers. The fact that I am a Scouser is irrelevant.

Can't you get a group of you to lift it en mass, Saw it done to a pug 306 at uni and it still had the handbreak on...then drop it on a double yellow.

Throw a brick through the window, slip it out of gear, let the handbrake off and push it as far away as you can. Rip the shit stereo out and set fire to the thing good and proper.

Then give the bloke a pasting when you see him next for being such a mong

.....know how to break in without causing too much damage? It doesn't have central locking, it's in gear and the handbrake is on so pushing it isn't an option.
If it doesn't have an alarm, the two best imo are slamming your palm over the keyhole to create positive air pressure and 'pop' it or plastic strapping in the top of the window to create a loop and lift the latch on the sill.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can't the eight of you lift the bloody thing out of the way and have severe words with the idiot in the morning?
Probably, but it's more fun causing internal damage to his door mechanism with wire coat hangers and hacksaw blades.

If you've never tried it I highly recommend it. Doesn't seem to unlock the door though.

If it doesn't have an alarm, the two best imo are slamming your palm over the keyhole to create positive air pressure and 'pop' it or plastic strapping in the top of the window to create a loop and lift the latch on the sill.
If slamming your palm doesn't work, then pop half a tennis ball over the lock and hit that.

I used to have a D-reg Astra, which could be opened simply by putting a teaspoon in the lock and turning it - not sure if the security would have improved in the 8-odd years between cars, but might be worth a try.

Nylon banding. Fold it in half. You'll notice that when you hold the loose ends together and slide one along the other, it will create a loop at the fold. Push through edge of door, engage lock, pull and lift.

Not that I've ever done it, obviously.

If you can't snag the lock, a window winder will do.

If slamming your palm doesn't work, then pop half a tennis ball over the lock and hit that.

I used to have a D-reg Astra, which could be opened simply by putting a teaspoon in the lock and turning it - not sure if the security would have improved in the 8-odd years between cars, but might be worth a try.
That was 1980's Fords with central locking

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Just pull back the top of the driver's door, pop the button, and you're in. Then all you have to do is hot-wire it, and abandon it on some wasteground. (Allegedly, of course).

BTW HTF do you box in 8 vehicles with an M reg Corsa?

Last time I had to .....ahem.....get into a locked vehicle, used a screwdriver to lever ajar the top edge of the door - it's quite flexible and pop up the door lock with a coat hanger with a small piece of coke can cut into a square. Imagine a compo can opener with a oblong cut out the middle it fits over the door lock and you just pull up.
It can be done in seconds.

Latest Threads