Breaking into an M reg Vauxhall Corsa.

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Ravers, Apr 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Some dick at work has parked his shitbox Corsa and it is blocking 8 of us in. He's fucked off on a delivery and won't be back until around 2000. Clearly we want to go to the pub and this is preventing us from doing so.

Under normal circumstances I'd simply drag it out of the way with my truck, but I'm blocked in too.

Any scousers on here know how to break in without causing too much damage? It doesn't have central locking, it's in gear and the handbrake is on so pushing it isn't an option.
  2. Ravers

Also if anyone has any choice revenge ideas, I'm all ears.
  3. Can't the eight of you lift the bloody thing out of the way and have severe words with the idiot in the morning?
  4. 'bounce' it out of the way. You might rip the bumper off, but who ******* cares
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

You need Corsa ala chav
    Hook through the top of the door
    Pull weight back until door allows you t reach in and pop the handle / lock
    Bash top of door back into shape

He won't know and the seal will have a teeny gap in it to allow wind and rain
  6. flip it on its roof?

Leave it as is, get a taxi, inform owner he'll be paying for taxi. If he doesn't kick their heads in and burn them in their sh1t car.
  7. Both from yahoo answers. The fact that I am a Scouser is irrelevant.
  8. Then shove a spud up the exhaust.
  9. Can't you get a group of you to lift it en mass, Saw it done to a pug 306 at uni and it still had the handbreak on...then drop it on a double yellow.
  10. Ravers

I'm not sure the first one will work, it's the poverty spec model, so I don't reckon it has anything as fancy as 'locking actuators.'
  11. Throw a brick through the window, slip it out of gear, let the handbrake off and push it as far away as you can. Rip the shit stereo out and set fire to the thing good and proper.

Then give the bloke a pasting when you see him next for being such a mong
  12. If it doesn't have an alarm, the two best imo are slamming your palm over the keyhole to create positive air pressure and 'pop' it or plastic strapping in the top of the window to create a loop and lift the latch on the sill.
  13. Ravers

Probably, but it's more fun causing internal damage to his door mechanism with wire coat hangers and hacksaw blades.

If you've never tried it I highly recommend it. Doesn't seem to unlock the door though.
  14. If you have MHE at work slide a pallet under the car and then a pallet truck under the pallet, jack it up and trundle it out of the way.
  15. And all 8 of you have a piss in his petrol tank.