• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Breaking .. Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf has died.

Fox News reporting that Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf, coalition forces leader during Persian Gulf War has died.
Reports still coming in.

RIP to this true leader of men.

In a pure coincidence, I was you-tubing this morning and I ended up watching the post Gulf War Schwarzkopf media conference which I haven't see since the war ended, five minutes later I tuned on the news and the 1st item I saw was that he had died. Weird.

RIP General.

In a pure coincidence, I was you-tubing this morning and I ended up watching the post Gulf War Schwarzkopf media conference which I haven't see since the war ended, five minutes later I tuned on the news and the 1st item I saw was that he had died. Weird.

RIP General.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
As Generals go, he was one of the best. Fearless, full of character and not afraid to deal with the task in hand, which at the time was to wage full scale war which had not been done on such a scale for decades. Mission accomplished when the last Iraqi boot was out of Kuwait. Nothing more or less.

Latest Threads