• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Breaking Bad

I just stumbled across Breaking Bad

Walter White, a chemistry teacher with a pregnant wife, Skyler, and a son with cerebral palsy, is diagnosed with stage-three terminal lung cancer. Making only $43,000 and forced to work at a car wash part time, Walt gets desperate. Determined to develop a sufficient inheritance for his family before his death, Walter enters the illegal drug trade using his chemistry knowledge to cook remarkably potent methamphetamine (crystal meth) with Jesse Pinkman, a former student who has previously cooked and dealt crystal meth...
Clever stuff.

Saw the first series when it premiered over here on FX, but haven't seen the second yet. Was going to watch the second series via internet since I was going to miss it but forgot all about it. Cheers for the reminder.

alib said:
I just stumbled across Breaking Bad

Walter White, a chemistry teacher with a pregnant wife, Skyler, and a son with cerebral palsy, is diagnosed with stage-three terminal lung cancer. Making only $43,000 and forced to work at a car wash part time, Walt gets desperate. Determined to develop a sufficient inheritance for his family before his death, Walter enters the illegal drug trade using his chemistry knowledge to cook remarkably potent methamphetamine (crystal meth) with Jesse Pinkman, a former student who has previously cooked and dealt crystal meth...
Clever stuff.
Thanks for this never watched it before and now recommending it to my mates.

slipperman said:
Great Series. Bryan Cranston is excellent.
He was also good to watch as the Dad in Malcolm in the Middle - loved his missus in that programme!
Cranston was also the one armed Colonel at the War Department who recieves the initial casualty notices. about the Ryan brothers in SPR.

Just got into this now I have Netflix.
Astonishingly good stuff. US tv used to be shoite, then Homeland was good. This is truly unmissable.
Boring all my friends now telling them to get on to it.

Walt is King! Hank is God!
His Mrs provokes a stirring in my loins, quantity AND quality!

Have just watched all five series in the space of a month on netflix, bloody brilliant stuff, seemly they are going to do a spin off called "better call soul" that should be good.

Quite fancy on of these t shirts?

Official Breaking Bad Store
The lovely Mrs Stainmaster bought me a Pollos Hermanos T Shirt on line. You can also get 'Vaminos Pest'
ones too.

Better call Saul FFS! I wanna see what happens to Jesse and Skyler. Surely after a taste of easy money thay couldn't get go back to the 9 to 5.

Just got into this now I have Netflix.
Astonishingly good stuff. US tv used to be shoite, then Homeland was good. This is truly unmissable.
Boring all my friends now telling them to get on to it.

Walt is King! Hank is God!
His Mrs provokes a stirring in my loins, quantity AND quality!
Do you still stand by that comment? :grin:

Latest Threads