Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by alib, Mar 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just stumbled across Breaking Bad
    Clever stuff.
  2. Cheers - series one and two up on share reactor for download right now.
  3. Saw the first series when it premiered over here on FX, but haven't seen the second yet. Was going to watch the second series via internet since I was going to miss it but forgot all about it. Cheers for the reminder.
  4. Season three starts tomorrow night (21st).
  5. Son of a bitch, I'm behind 8O
  6. Thanks for this never watched it before and now recommending it to my mates.
  7. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Watched it from the start, brilliant

New series is just out this weekend I think
  8. Great Series. Bryan Cranston is excellent.
    He was also good to watch as the Dad in Malcolm in the Middle - loved his missus in that programme!
  9. Linky
  10. Watched episode 1 season 3 last night, seems to be every bit as good as the previous 2 seasons. Excellent scene in the hay wagon when the wet back looks down an clocks the bad guys boots!
  11. Cranston was also the one armed Colonel at the War Department who recieves the initial casualty notices. about the Ryan brothers in SPR.
  12. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Just watched it, puzzling as ever, very good.

Hast his wife got a great big pair of t1ts
  13. Just got into this now I have Netflix.
    Astonishingly good stuff. US tv used to be shoite, then Homeland was good. This is truly unmissable.
    Boring all my friends now telling them to get on to it.

Walt is King! Hank is God!
    His Mrs provokes a stirring in my loins, quantity AND quality!
  14. Brilliant, put it on the back- burner while I caught up with Sons of Anarchy, but will be back soon.

Get adblock, then watch all 5 series on here..... Project Free TV :: Breaking Bad
  15. Excellent end to an excellent series, now just waiting for Walking Dead to start.