Breakfast Boredom?...

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by spike7451, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Tired of the same old full Ulster?All Bran,then look a this site!

http://www.breakfastandbrunch.com/recipes.php

Breakfast Naan! :D
    [​IMG]

2. That says that it serves 2! Liar!

3. All this would be the kit if you had a flunky to do the necessary. I remember reading about the Indian Army pre-dawn shave ....you doze while someone sneaks in and shaves you before shaking you fully awake with a mug of tea. Now the fantasy includes a breakfast nan, cut up into bite size pieces.

I wonder how many big lottery winners think, "Fu*k the Ferrari, thinking about it I'll have Jeeves instead".

4. There's a great bit in Stewart Granger's autobiography about his time in the cavalry in India. His Indian servant always served him breakfast toast which was hot but soggy.

One morning Granger had to go in to the kitchen to speak to the servant, and found him keeping Granger's toast warm under his armpits whilst he finished cooking the rest of his breakfast.

6. Full English always seems a bit niggardly...a Scottish fry is the way forward, including black, white and fruit puddings; haggis; square and link sausage; bacon; tatty scones; mushrooms; tomatoes; eggs. If you are hungry before lunch...you must be stalking!