Breakfast Boredom?...

Tired of the same old full Ulster?All Bran,then look a this site!

http://www.breakfastandbrunch.com/recipes.php

Breakfast Naan! :D

Ingredients
Serves: 2
Cooking time: Approximately 10 minutes

Temperature: Gas Mark 6, 200 o C, 400 o F

4 lean back bacon rashers
2 low fat
Sausages
2 large Naan breads or 1 part cooked ciabatta,
sliced in half lengthways
60ml (4tbsp) tomato ketchup or brown sauce
1 large or 2 small mushrooms, sliced
2 tomatoes, sliced
2 eggs, medium
Recipe
1 Place the bread of your choice on a nonstick baking tray. Sprinkle the edges of each Naan with water before topping. Spread the ketchup or brown sauce over the bread.

2 Top with remaining ingredients making a well in the centre for the egg. Crack the egg into the well.

3 Place in a preheated oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes until the sausages are thoroughly cooked.

Serve with extra tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

Recipe supplied by www.lovebacon.info

spike7451 said:
Tired of the same old full Ulster?All Bran,then look a this site!

http://www.breakfastandbrunch.com/recipes.php

Breakfast Naan! :D

Ingredients
Serves: 2
Cooking time: Approximately 10 minutes

Temperature: Gas Mark 6, 200 o C, 400 o F

4 lean back bacon rashers
2 low fat
Sausages
2 large Naan breads or 1 part cooked ciabatta,
sliced in half lengthways
60ml (4tbsp) tomato ketchup or brown sauce
1 large or 2 small mushrooms, sliced
2 tomatoes, sliced
2 eggs, medium
Recipe
1 Place the bread of your choice on a nonstick baking tray. Sprinkle the edges of each Naan with water before topping. Spread the ketchup or brown sauce over the bread.

2 Top with remaining ingredients making a well in the centre for the egg. Crack the egg into the well.

3 Place in a preheated oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes until the sausages are thoroughly cooked.

Serve with extra tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans.

Recipe supplied by www.lovebacon.info
All this would be the kit if you had a flunky to do the necessary. I remember reading about the Indian Army pre-dawn shave ....you doze while someone sneaks in and shaves you before shaking you fully awake with a mug of tea. Now the fantasy includes a breakfast nan, cut up into bite size pieces.

I wonder how many big lottery winners think, "Fu*k the Ferrari, thinking about it I'll have Jeeves instead".

gobbyidiot said:
All this would be the kit if you had a flunky to do the necessary. I remember reading about the Indian Army pre-dawn shave ....you doze while someone sneaks in and shaves you before shaking you fully awake with a mug of tea. Now the fantasy includes a breakfast nan, cut up into bite size pieces.
There's a great bit in Stewart Granger's autobiography about his time in the cavalry in India. His Indian servant always served him breakfast toast which was hot but soggy.

One morning Granger had to go in to the kitchen to speak to the servant, and found him keeping Granger's toast warm under his armpits whilst he finished cooking the rest of his breakfast.

JoeCivvie said:
gobbyidiot said:
There's a great bit in Stewart Granger's autobiography about his time in the cavalry in India. His Indian servant always served him breakfast toast which was hot but soggy.

One morning Granger had to go in to the kitchen to speak to the servant, and found him keeping Granger's toast warm under his armpits whilst he finished cooking the rest of his breakfast.
Oh jesus. But then, when I was an infant my minging false-toothed grandmother (apparently) used to chew Farley's rusks "on my behalf" and then squirt the mush onto a spoon for me to innocently eat. Fuxache :cry:

Full English always seems a bit niggardly...a Scottish fry is the way forward, including black, white and fruit puddings; haggis; square and link sausage; bacon; tatty scones; mushrooms; tomatoes; eggs. If you are hungry before lunch...you must be stalking!