Brazilian Sniper Video--Nice Shot

#3
As a just above average shot, I am always impressed by those who can apply the marksmanship principles to sniper level, particularly under moments of intense stress. Well done that man - another useless scumbag off the streets and no court case to bother with.

:D

Rodney2q
 
#4
and as an afterthought one of the bobbies goes back for the grenade
 
#5
Oh, I see! So its alright for the Brazilian police to ventilate a Brazilian, but when metfuzz decide to give it a go, they get all uppity! :p
 
#7
Ha,ha,ha Markin !!!!!! As for metfuzz, that wasn't sniping. As for this one, pretty good, saw the chance and took it. Wonder what would have happened if he'd kept the hostage close, though.....and yes, oooh, the grenade, better have that!!!! Now I think about it, what was stopping a shot from behind?
 
#8
fertman said:
Ha,ha,ha Markin !!!!!! As for metfuzz, that wasn't sniping. As for this one, pretty good, saw the chance and took it. Wonder what would have happened if he'd kept the hostage close, though.....and yes, oooh, the grenade, better have that!!!! Now I think about it, what was stopping a shot from behind?
I would guess, the risk of coppers in front of him catching whatever came out of the front of his head.

Hope the girl was OK, it can't be nice having that happen two feet from you.
 
#9
Good stuff, no taxi to private jet with ransom waiting for him at the airport. Kids, don't do drugs and if you do, don't threaten people with grenades when off your face.

Reference why not a shot from another angle angular wrote
I would guess, the risk of coppers in front of him catching whatever came out of the front of his head.
Yup. Judging by the ohhhh shheeeeeeeett that was close reaction from the copper nearest when the perp gets the good news a shot from the back would have caused brown trousers all round. Some big balls on display to make the grenade safe though.

Hope the girl was OK, it can't be nice having that happen two feet from you.
Your man did doff his cap as she took leave of him.
 
#10
angular said:
Hope the girl was OK, it can't be nice having that happen two feet from you.
Possibly nicer than not having it happen two feet from you!
 
#11
sandmanfez said:
Oh, I see! So its alright for the Brazilian police to ventilate a Brazilian, but when metfuzz decide to give it a go, they get all uppity! :p
Made Oi larf!
 
#12
sandmanfez said:
Oh, I see! So its alright for the Brazilian police to ventilate a Brazilian, but when metfuzz decide to give it a go, they get all uppity! :p
I bet this fuckwit's family didn't get any compo though. :D High fives all round I reckon.
 
#13
Nice!! ;)
 
#14
now THAT'S a tidy hit!
 
#15
Ruckerwocman said:
I just noticed your new avatar picture--I had no idea you were one of "THEM" as I think they have the worldwide copyright on the little black bar over the eyes do they not?
 
#17
angular said:
fertman said:
Ha,ha,ha Markin !!!!!! As for metfuzz, that wasn't sniping. As for this one, pretty good, saw the chance and took it. Wonder what would have happened if he'd kept the hostage close, though.....and yes, oooh, the grenade, better have that!!!! Now I think about it, what was stopping a shot from behind?
I would guess, the risk of coppers in front of him catching whatever came out of the front of his head.
Hope the girl was OK, it can't be nice having that happen two feet from you.
Didn't seem to be much on the wall, and only a little pudddle when the camera panned in. Would have expected more really. Depends on round I suppose.
 
#18
Xcellento shooting, i would love to have been in a position to give him a 120mm APFSDS , but that would have fck*d up the girl :D
 
#20
jumpinjarhead said:
Ruckerwocman said:
I just noticed your new avatar picture--I had no idea you were one of "THEM" as I think they have the worldwide copyright on the little black bar over the eyes do they not?
Huh! Black tape walts.....

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rodney2q
 

Similar threads