• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Brazilian police shoot 14 year old - seems odd

Brazilian TV aired footage of a 14 year old being shot by the police. The policemen involved are up for attempted homicide.

BBC story: BBC News - Brazil police filmed 'shooting boy' in Manaus

The video: Brazilian Police Shoot 14-year-old Boy in Chest • VideoSift: Online Video *Quality Control

Something odd? The kid has a remarkably effective and lightweight bullet-proof vest under his T shirt? The kid is immune to bullets? The cops used tasers with flat batteries?

And now, the expert analysis...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Given the propensity of el Polícia for shooting all and sundry I did wonder at the howling in the Brazilian press and body politic when a Brazilian illegal immigrant was shot by Met Plod when he was mistaken for a terrorist.

I think I have identified the youngster from that video. He is the one on the right in the photo below, and is quite clearly nails, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could take a few rounds to the chest.

I think I have identified the youngster from that video. He is the one on the right in the photo below, and is quite clearly nails, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could take a few rounds to the chest.
Aye a few rounds from a lamb cannon he probably enjoys it as well.

Video seems faked for reasons already mentions , Although it does seem at every 14 year old from the favela is packing heat these days and the Brazillian police seem to act with enthusiam only comparable to the Einsatzgruppen

Latest Threads