Brazilian Blow Dry?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CplFoodspoiler, May 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Whilst killing time in beautiful down town Doncaster I spotted the following sign. Led me to think exactly how much effort would you need to put into this? Pursed lips and a gentle puff?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope. I'm not having that. Cannot possibly be Doncaster with that display of spelling and absence of mixed-case lettering. Sure you weren't in Goole?

3. CplFoodspoiler

Sorry to disappoint, Donny it was, last Thursday. I have to visit this god forsaken place for 2 hours every Thursday.

4. Its a bunch of chemicals that they cover your hair in that keep it soft and shiny for a month or so. The stuff they use has apparently been linked to cancer, asthma, lukemia and host of other lovely pleasant things.

Err, so the missus says. :)

5. I'm more surprised than disappointed. You have my sympathies; Barnby Dun is about as close as I dare venture.

6. Is it a new cure for sexual promiscuity with the Gels off the Estate......

7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Doncaster, where men are men and so are most of the women.

• Like Like x 2
  8. And it's not written in Urdu

9. Those parole conditions can be such a bind,can't they?

• Like Like x 3
  10. CplFoodspoiler

I'd like to regale you with reasons why I'd have to comply with such conditions, even made up ones, the truth is so mundane.

With regards to the ad it was outside a shop that had a huge window poster saying 'Never miss Africa again' or some such shit. My usual practice is to drop my passenger off and retire to Wetherspoons for a curry and a pint, wait 90 minutes and take him home again. Oh the joys of fostering.

Cheers eodmatt, this illustrates the need for blow drying a Brazilian.

11. Bet she hasn't told you how much it costs....

12. One fart should do it, not much hair I think

13. My condolences. It's a shit hole.The only decent thing about it is Doncatraz

14. You cheeky FoOKer! If it was from Goole it would be in Polish! :)

15. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

And would STILL be more readable than normal doncasterese