Brazilian Blow Dry?

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Whilst killing time in beautiful down town Doncaster I spotted the following sign. Led me to think exactly how much effort would you need to put into this? Pursed lips and a gentle puff?

Attachments

C

cloudbuster

Nope. I'm not having that. Cannot possibly be Doncaster with that display of spelling and absence of mixed-case lettering. Sure you weren't in Goole?

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Sorry to disappoint, Donny it was, last Thursday. I have to visit this god forsaken place for 2 hours every Thursday.

Its a bunch of chemicals that they cover your hair in that keep it soft and shiny for a month or so. The stuff they use has apparently been linked to cancer, asthma, lukemia and host of other lovely pleasant things.

Err, so the missus says. :)

Is it a new cure for sexual promiscuity with the Gels off the Estate......

Nope. I'm not having that. Cannot possibly be Doncaster with that display of spelling and absence of mixed-case lettering. Sure you weren't in Goole?
And it's not written in Urdu

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Those parole conditions can be such a bind,can't they?
I'd like to regale you with reasons why I'd have to comply with such conditions, even made up ones, the truth is so mundane.

With regards to the ad it was outside a shop that had a huge window poster saying 'Never miss Africa again' or some such shit. My usual practice is to drop my passenger off and retire to Wetherspoons for a curry and a pint, wait 90 minutes and take him home again. Oh the joys of fostering.

Cheers eodmatt, this illustrates the need for blow drying a Brazilian.

Its a bunch of chemicals that they cover your hair in that keep it soft and shiny for a month or so. The stuff they use has apparently been linked to cancer, asthma, lukemia and host of other lovely pleasant things.

Err, so the missus says. :)
Bet she hasn't told you how much it costs....

You cheeky FoOKer! If it was from Goole it would be in Polish! :)

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Doncaster is an utter shithole. I lived there during my formative years in the '80s and would never willingly return. My father still lives there, but he's a tosser and for all I know he's died there.

C

cloudbuster

Doncaster is an utter shithole. I lived there during my formative years in the '80s and would never willingly return. My father still lives there, but he's a tosser and for all I know he's died there.
It still makes parts of Hull look dowdy by comparison.