Brazil World Cup 2014

Much more of this and it won't be happening.....

BBC News - Brazil unrest: 'Million' join protests in 100 cities

More than a million people are reported to have taken part in protests in about 100 cities across Brazil, the latest in a wave of demonstrations.

Violence erupted in many places and an 18-year-old man died when a car drove through a barricade in Sao Paulo state.

Protests began more than a week ago over high transport fares but are also highlighting corruption and the cost of next year's football World Cup.
President Dilma Rousseff called off a trip to Japan to deal with the crisis.
Fifa’s tense relations with Brazil on show as protests rock nation - FT.com

Wonder if Sepp Blatter and the rest of the fifa hangers on are wishing they had given to someone more trustworthy..

Watch my words this is going to end in tears.............

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sepp Blatter doesn't know the meaning of the word "trustworthy" and is probably nodding his appreciation of a scam well executed.

Sepp Blatter doesn't know the meaning of the word "trustworthy" and is probably nodding his appreciation of a scam well executed.
Sepp Blatter -honest? Yeah right next you'll be telling me Mandella will open the batting for SA!

Qatar? A joke! Caash for votes anyone?

How many teams will pull out or will FIFA just cancel the games if this keeps up. We should just start again with qualifying and pick a new country to host it and that way Scotland can have another go.... of failing again most likely.

How many teams will pull out or will FIFA just cancel the games if this keeps up. We should just start again with qualifying and pick a new country to host it and that way Scotland can have another go.... of failing again most likely.
There is a year to go give or take.

If they are to consider moving it they will need to make the decision soon.

That said would they find a nation willing to take it at such short notice. All well and good saying it can come here but I cannot see Government (or G4S) being thrilled at that idea.

These things come with a huge cost, and whilst we may have the stadia and other infrastructure ready there is the security and other aspects to consider.

Olympics and Football World cups work out to a net loss. They may bluster and tell you otherwise but that is what it boils down too.

There is a year to go give or take.

If they are to consider moving it they will need to make the decision soon.

That said would they find a nation willing to take it at such short notice. All well and good saying it can come here but I cannot see Government (or G4S) being thrilled at that idea.

These things come with a huge cost, and whilst we may have the stadia and other infrastructure ready there is the security and other aspects to consider.

Olympics and Football World cups work out to a net loss. They may bluster and tell you otherwise but that is what it boils down too.
Aye well,if they do decide to change it,and it comes here will the security be provided by the armed forces,as was the Olympics