Brazil - Grand Prix Final

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Matty0001, Oct 30, 2008.

?
  1. Lewis Hamilton

88.0%
  2. Felipe Massa

12.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With the Formula 1 long weekend starting tomorrow with the practice session, i think its time to kick things off with a poll.

Lewis Hamilton - 94 points.
    Felipe Massa - 87 points.

With more pressure on Massa and the need to rank higher than Hamilton, i think we'll see a Brit holding up the trophy.

Thoughts?

2. No option there for Valentino Rossi.

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Massa's engine to explode on the start line, Hamilton hops out his car and goes round on a moped. Finishes last, lapped 60 times, but still World Champion.

Worth a quid to the outside better.

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Realistic prediction: Massa gets P1/P2, Raikkonen shunts Hamilton off the track.

5. Don't you think Massa will have an advantage, he is on home ground!

6. He did well last year taking P2 i think it was, but Hamilton was setting a faster pace than him before/after the gear problem. This time round he has twice as much pressure on his hands aswell as having Hamilton being faster than he was last year and more ready to take the win. If Lewis takes pole, the Brazilian is toast.

7. I also think that it will be a win for the red scum after someone shunts Hamilton.

8. The latest news from the FIA is they will stick Hamilton on pole. What they haven't told him is he has to start from Silverstone.

Its a hard one to call. If we just went purely on racing ability and not factoring in failures or red vehicles playing bumper cars (or Torro Rosso for that matter - Ferrari engine customer), one has to give it to Hamilton. Ferrari has it all to play for. Not only to get one of their drivers as champ but also the constructors trophy too. We have seen that Ferrari are capable of doing stupid things when under pressure and Sundays race may prove this to be correct. Not only has Raikkonen stated that he will do anything to ensure Massa wins but more importantly, he has said he will do anything to stop Hamilton winning.

All we can hope for is a fair race where two drivers are allowed to joust it to the finish without the utter bollox politics we've seen this year or bias calls from the stewards.

If Ferrari do take it through fouls means, it will pretty much kill the sport I feel. Well, maybe not kill it but it will certainly do a severe amount of damage to its credibility......just at a time where it was actually cleaning its act up.

9. Engine failure will play a part - Ferrari 2 new ebngines - Mcclaren 2 old engines.

10. The pole is for cars driven by MEN, not Honda mopeds with Homo's on them :p

11. Rossi Rides a Yamaha,

If it all goes fair (Which It wont) Lewis will be Champion, However i think Massa will get it after Lewis is shunted off at the first corner by Alonso....

12. Which isn't actually a bad thing. Mechanical things tend to be least reliable in the first 10% of their life and the last 10% of their life. You never know. :wink:

13. Kovie is on a new engine. Im actually looking forward to see what he gets up to, we may see a suprise.

14. yeah maybe he might switch on at the end of the season and actually used the car to its potential

15. I hope Hamilton drives like a fcukwit again and crashes out. I hate the sight of the grinning cnut.