Votes: 41 60.3%
  • Do you find him interesting and engaging

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanity? Sounds a bit more like suggesting being quiet and ignoring the ANC take over because, of course, you don't want to oppress them or hurt their feelings.
Errmmmm... That's kind of what happened. It's the new improved sanity and it am all de rage.

Hi my name's muddy

I thought I could handle it at first, you know, just on a Saturday night calling him a blouse Then I found I needed to call him a blouse and a ninny most days. Got to the point where I craved seeing a post telling me to sssshhhhh and a 2 year old going bonkers in a car seat

I've been BB free for just over 9 years
I guess that your 9 years of "BB Freeness" qualifies your assertion that it is dumb to think he needs reminding of exactly how atrocious he is...

I am still waiting for him to defeat Donald Trump so only read a couple of his posts once a year in the Trump thread to see if he has toppled the US President, not yet it would appear

I guess that your 9 years of "BB Freeness" qualifies your assertion that it is dumb to think he needs reminding of exactly how atrocious he is...
Wrong
I don't ignore him. I gave you a dumb to show you, Asperger or not, that making fun of someone who's son took their own life is a mark of a cunt.

I bet @Bravo_Bravo is jizzing his little panties in joy at the 8 pages of attention he's getting here.
Yes, although I still find it hard to envision the broken mechanisms that must be in place to allow one such as @Bravo_Bravo to achieve such gratification through his attempts to make everyone else as miserable as him.

Some days he must positively be overcome by his successes.

Toppet

War Hero
As much attention as your son? He, who obviously could not get your influence removed from his existence, so removed himself. Of course, he came from weaker stock than most, so it is too bad he didn't have someone to teach him the way of successful parasitic existence, instead of using it against him. And there we have you, still claiming exclusive rights to your semi-successful process of making sure you survive at the expense of everyone else. It is at least a little solace that you may have negated your chances of propagation of portions of your genetic code by your various machinations.
Cünt's comment. I know (well, you've claimed) you're a yank Aspie, but even you should have a little better social awareness than that.

Shhh... BB-Lite.
Cool story, bro.

I'm glad to see that a 'dumb' irritates you enough to find a post of mine from another thread and then quote on here.

Wrong
I don't ignore him. I gave you a dumb to show you, Asperger or not, that making fun of someone who's son took their own life is a mark of a ****.
I am not making fun of him. I am exposing his own insidious nature to him.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I have just gone through my ignore list and removed a couple in the spirit of good will to see if they have improved, well apart from redshift & BL. Life is to short for their collective bollox.
Yet another snowflake.

Cünt's comment. I know (well, you've claimed) you're a yank Aspie, but even you should have a little better social awareness than that.

Cool story, bro.

I'm glad to see that a 'dumb' irritates you enough to find a post of mine from another thread and then quote on here.
Ah yes... let's be socially aware.

Way too much projection on your part. Stop being a ****.
Projection? Perhaps I should just tell him to kill himself, then, after he does, I can use that success to tell everyone else not to tell people to kill themselves.

Nah.

Last edited:

Cool story, bro.

2 clicks is not a lot of effort, and you are not as irritating as BB, although having stated how much your presumed irritation of others means to you, you have confirmed your status as BB-Lite, and you will remain there, until you can come into your own success of irritating your offspring into ground.

2 clicks is not a lot of effort, and you are not as irritating as BB, although having stated how much your presumed irritation of others means to you, you have confirmed your status as BB-Lite, and you will remain there, until you can come into your own success of irritating your offspring into ground.
Stop mate. It’s not big and it’s not clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads