Votes: 41 60.3%
  • Do you find him interesting and engaging

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had him on ignore for a while, then realized I cant get updates on a thread he is the OP of... and its the Trump thread, so had to take him off. Now I just ignore him mostly.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst I'm a huge fan of the OP, it's this sort of thread that's slowly curing me of my addiction to Arrse.

Its only daft buggers replying to him, that keep him posting.

I usually unignore when there's a flurry of posts.

Guess what..... he's still a complete and utter smug twat.

philc

LE
I have just gone through my ignore list and removed a couple in the spirit of good will to see if they have improved, well apart from redshift & BL. Life is to short for their collective bollox.

I have BB on ignore except when the nominations for SPOY is going on. As someone else pointed out, you cannot make an informed choice as to who to vote for as the biggest penis if you don't read input from all the dicks. :-D
Biggus Dickus.jpg

Thing is it is the constant thread trolling, you only have to start a thread and there he is trolling away and derailing every thread till it becomes solely about him. The lack of use of the smiting hammer, where anyone else would be on ROP's or a ban is unbelievable, and I know personally there are a number of good posters on here that have said they are leaving and that would be an injustice where a piece of worthless crap gets to stay and good people leave. Come on just get rid of him.
Yes, I am occasionally amazed at the protection and promotion the worthless can generate for themselves through manipulation of the system.

When I get reports that someone's being a dick, I look back through the quoted threads to see why,

More often than not someone's tagged whoever it is that's been reported (admittedly not necessarily the same person) to start with.

I understand people don't want to use the ignore function, as it leaves threads unreadable sometimes - when someone quotes an ignored poster, what's left behind doesn't really make sense until you "unignore"

That said, there's a brilliant ignore feature available to us all and not exclusive to ARRSE either. It's called the scroll wheel.

I use it all the time. Every time I see a post by a certain member, I simply scroll right past it.

I use the time I've saved to masturbate over all your mums.

Oh and forget reporting "name calling" in here too. It's the NAAFI - don't like what you see? Get scrolling...

Or better still, go out, have a pint, get some fresh air.
Sure, it isn't like the infection remains, without treatment, when you ignore it... oh wait... yes it does.

But you have me on "ignore", so how would you know?

Bone threads and comment get the attention they deserve.
As much attention as your son? He, who obviously could not get your influence removed from his existence, so removed himself. Of course, he came from weaker stock than most, so it is too bad he didn't have someone to teach him the way of successful parasitic existence, instead of using it against him. And there we have you, still claiming exclusive rights to your semi-successful process of making sure you survive at the expense of everyone else. It is at least a little solace that you may have negated your chances of propagation of portions of your genetic code by your various machinations.

NSP

LE
+1. Had him on ignore for years the cowardly, tour dodging, fraudulent drawer of military pay.
He's got a drawer full of military pay? I'd have thought that, as a financial advisor, he'd understand the value of having a bank account.

Still waiting for you to show how I support Islamist outrages, you attention seeking bore.
Attention seeking bore!
How many bone posts have you started this year?

Yes, I am occasionally amazed at the protection and promotion the worthless can generate for themselves through manipulation of the system.

Sure, it isn't like the infection remains, without treatment, when you ignore it... oh wait... yes it does.

As much attention as your son? He, who obviously could not get your influence removed from his existence, so removed himself. Of course, he came from weaker stock than most, so it is too bad he didn't have someone to teach him the way of successful parasitic existence, instead of using it against him. And there we have you, still claiming exclusive rights to your semi-successful process of making sure you survive at the expense of everyone else. It is at least a little solace that you may have negated your chances of propagation of portions of your genetic code by your various machinations.
Bit of a cnuts comment there.

Man's a cock, but that last paragraph isn't cool.
It is my contention that he would be the major contagion that is slowly killing ArRSe, and illustrating to the subject himself that he has form for it, in hope that it may create a bit of self awareness to enable a change.

When I get reports that someone's being a dick, I look back through the quoted threads to see why,

More often than not someone's tagged whoever it is that's been reported (admittedly not necessarily the same person) to start with.

I understand people don't want to use the ignore function, as it leaves threads unreadable sometimes - when someone quotes an ignored poster, what's left behind doesn't really make sense until you "unignore"

That said, there's a brilliant ignore feature available to us all and not exclusive to ARRSE either. It's called the scroll wheel.

I use it all the time. Every time I see a post by a certain member, I simply scroll right past it.

I use the time I've saved to masturbate over all your mums.

Oh and forget reporting "name calling" in here too. It's the NAAFI - don't like what you see? Get scrolling...

Or better still, go out, have a pint, get some fresh air.
Sanity? It'll never catch on...

Sanity? It'll never catch on...
Sanity? Sounds a bit more like suggesting being quiet and ignoring the ANC take over because, of course, you don't want to oppress them or hurt their feelings.

Cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads