Votes: 41 60.3%
  • Do you find him interesting and engaging

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but,...how could he? He's been on here for nearly 20 years. Following your logic BB must be a sock puppet. How else to explain putting himself on ignore, yet appearing here? This can only mean you are BB, and have been using him as a sleeper/sock puppet all this time!

I claim a damn sight more than £5 for exposing you/BB, with one final question. Did you attend, or were/are you in any way involved at Cambridge University?
/Curses.

But, but, but,...how could he? He's been on here for nearly 20 years. Following your logic BB must be a sock puppet. How else to explain putting himself on ignore, yet appearing here? This can only mean you are BB, and have been using him as a sleeper/sock puppet all this time!

I claim a damn sight more than £5 for exposing you/BB, with one final question. Did you attend, or were/are you in any way involved at Cambridge University?
Damn. Found out. I am @Bravado_Bravado. It's true - I admit it.

Edited to add - I know someone who went to Cambridge University. Is that enough?

Damn. Found out. I am @Bravado_Bravado. It's true - I admit it.

Edited to add - I know someone who went to Cambridge University. Is that enough?
More than enough. March the guilty bars tard out S'gt Major. Ask him if he wishes a blindfold or not. He's allowed a last smoke, not a roll up. We've wasted 10* generations finding this cupid stunt. Enough's enough.

*Not our illustrious counter of a darker hue, but the gnats who's life span seems to have worsened under their jurisdiction.

Slime

LE
I actually lied about having him on ignore but it's a habit I got used to doing exit polls
Did you say ‘you were going in’?
:)

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
If there's one thing that keeps the fires of hell blazing, it's the delusion that England's more divine than Wales. When the righteous inherit the Kingdom, they'll discover that God modelled it on Rhondda or Newport.
Newport? NEWPORT??
Yerushalayim! Alternatively, Upper Cwmtwrch.
And Hell might well look like Cwmbran, if only the old Railway Station sign 'alight here for Cwmbran shopping' were true. Or Gloucester. Maybe Maesteg. But most likely bloody Gloucester.

Back in the late 1990s the Project Fear was Y2K. Planes would crash, power would go out, there would be no food or water.

01/01/00 and sod all happened. My cheap alarm went off. My car started. Mcdonalds served me breakfast.

Y2K Project Fear turned out to be bollox. Almost overnight the consultancies and doom websites vanished. Fat idiots who had no idea what they were doing scuttled away, waiting the next fear project.

01/02/20 is going to be the same.

I know 3 people who went to Cambridge!
I went to Cambridge.
The accelerator cable went, smack in the middle of the joint. Volvo 940.
I found a m/cycle shop, rooted through their stuff, got a cable, fitted it.
Sold car a couple of years later with the repair still going strong.
Never went back.
Bugger Cambridge.

Er, Regs had no preserve over my warrant card, we volunteered, not just needing a job and if we had of been needed, we would have gone; as you know, many reserves fought in the sand pits - I wouldn't deny them the right to have a say; others served at home. We all served in ways you might not even be aware of.

Have a great night.
Fuck off, you never deployed prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads