Votes: 41 60.3%
  • Do you find him interesting and engaging

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulk offer? Is this a case of buy two get one free?
On a slightly more serious note I've never had a problem with Bravo Bravo, yes I know risky statement but that's life.
My view is simple it's the internet, it's not real therefore with a few exceptions should not be taken seriously. Should things get to be a bit too trying just close the page, turn off the computer go and smoke a coffee and drink a cigarette.

ugly

LE
Bulk offer? Is this a case of buy two get one free?
On a slightly more serious note I've never had a problem with Bravo Bravo, yes I know risky statement but that's life.
My view is simple it's the internet, it's not real therefore with a few exceptions should not be taken seriously. Should things get to be a bit too trying just close the page, turn off the computer go and smoke a coffee and drink a cigarette.
I don’t have a problem with him, that’s the beauty of the ignore button, sadly it’s the constant schimfing by pm that gets to me

I’ve been kicking around the site for a few years now and only hit the report button once, and in hindsight it was a mistake as it was a legitimate misunderstanding. Out of curiosity and this might be a beyond stupid question, is hitting the report that prevalent and just used as a crutch by a certain element?

I’ve been kicking around the site for a few years now and only hit the report button once, and in hindsight it was a mistake as it was a legitimate misunderstanding. Out of curiosity and this might be a beyond stupid question, is hitting the report that prevalent and just used as a crutch by a certain element?
I click the report button for spam, and follow the rules about not posting a reply to the spam as that means more effort for the mods to remove, then watch as others reply to the spam with "Reported" just to let everyone know they clicked the report button on a post that will now disappear, along with their own patting themselves on the back in public.

It's not like the very polite request not to reply to spammers isn't a sticky with nearly 500 pages of acknowledgments of it's existence, now, is it?

Screenshot (1238).png

Of course the sneaky, weak, shite posters that report others for being mean to them never reply "Reported"... I wonder why...

As to reporting shite posters... I don't bother. Much more fun to slap pixels.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem with him, that’s the beauty of the ignore button, sadly it’s the constant schimfing by pm that gets to me
Your fellow "Look at me I'm so super not bothered I've got him on ignore everybody please look at me" fanbois are having a whine in about me?

Bless.

I click the report button for spam, and follow the rules about not posting a reply to the spam as that means more effort for the mods to remove, then watch as others reply to the spam with "Reported" just to let everyone know they clicked the report button on a post that will now disappear, along with their own patting themselves on the back in public.

It's not like the very polite request not to reply to spammers isn't a sticky with nearly 500 pages of acknowledgments or it's existence, now, is it?

View attachment 446130

Of course the sneaky, weak, shite posters that report others for being mean to them never reply "Reported"... I wonder why...

As to reporting shite posters... I don't bother. Much more fun to slap pixels.
Guilty as charged.
I work on the principle that letting others know the post has been reported stops any number of reports being sent.

You have to admire the sheer stupidity of @Bravo_Bravo posting in a thread where poster after poster had said "I've got him on ignore".

Talk about the sound of one hand clapping....

Wordsmith :???:

You mean, they're telling everyone exactly how super not bothered they are and have me on ignore yet somehow, they're annoyed at my posts?

1580151474309.png

You have to admire the sheer stupidity of @Bravo_Bravo posting in a thread where poster after poster had said "I've got him on ignore".
I'm not his biggest fan but he has a point here - if everyone posting that they are ignoring him actually are then why are they replying to his posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads