Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By coincidence I have just found this in the ArRSepedia:-

"Supermongs

Supermongs on ARRSE include rabid political junkies, broken-brain socks, failed STABs, and unemployed civvy bellends. All are hopeless cases. Mostly monging out permanently in the Brexit threads, ARRSE Supermongs are superlative, window licking schizoid uber-cnuts unlike any other. Usually Left Wing or Right Wing dullards, they all excel as extremely irritating retards. ARRSE Users 'B-Squared' a.k.a. 'Far_King_L'; 'Brotherton Lad'; 'Graculus', or the asinine schoolboy fantasist 'Amazing Lobster'. However, user Baglock the batshit Sock Puppet sociopath (ARRSE's top SPOTY) is the best example of the broken-brain Supermong."

It would appear the Social Media wing of UKIP is at work again.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Looks like the author was touched inappropriately by a lot of people. I'll be needing a whole box of dolls for this one.
I hereby declare I never even thought of touching the author inappropriately.

If you've been affected by this mass hysteria episode of "Look at me I'm every so not bothered about BB and I'm totally ignoring him" but you still seem to have made 20 or 30 posts telling us all how much you're ignoring me, please do feel to complete this form and hand it to a responsible adult.

This has been a public cervix announcement.

Hurt Feelings Report.jpeg

If you've been affected by this mass hysteria episode of "Look at me I'm every so not bothered about BB and I'm totally ignoring him" but you still seem to have made 20 or 30 posts telling us all how much you're ignoring me, please do feel to complete this form and hand it to a responsible adult.

This has been a public cervix announcement.

View attachment 445989
Could you print one off for that humourless scrote who put me on ignore, whos name I can't remember?
His/her opinions are valued and important to me.

oh how you bitterly wish you’d never written that excused games note when it was your chance to Deploy and shine....

your epitaph.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit. Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”
How many times have you deploye?

NSP

LE
The same amount of your deployment on military service.
I've never denied my lack of service. However, you have denied a lack of cancer, you duplicitous shitheel.

I've never denied my lack of service. However, you have denied a lack of cancer, you duplicitous shitheel.
It’s well documented, If you are white knighting SOI, at least it has drummed out one of the many snowflakes still hiding.

Is it Brexit yet?
Nearly, gammon remainers are already crying over a coin

Can't wait to see the hysterics when Brexit actually happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads