• Do you find him interesting and engaging

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If God exists, I doubt they'd model it on a Welsh brothel
We don't have 'brothels' in Wales, as far as I'm aware. I've seen people emerging from houses of ill-repute, looking guilty as sin. Some of them aren't aware the owner(s) had a load of bondage gear in the window for all to see just weeks before.

I Thenkyow Scarby. My plane to the muddle east is just about to take off, do put in a word for us upstairs, would you.
See you from the other side.
pip pip....
Don't die on me yet, @loofkar . Not until you've been catechised. And stay away from those naughty ISIS boys - they're nothing but troublemakers.

Suspect you're trolling, but, no, it doesn't.

No preference means "whatever the others decide". Same as in every other situation.
Exactly. Whatever the others decide = remain, with a Labour Party that stands for justice for all and a better tomorrow, with Emily Thonby in charge.

This is the sort of bollõcks that you come out with that winds people up.
It case it has slipped your mind, you too 'never joined up'. You were a reservist.
Calling out other arrsers who never served in the Forces, is the preserve of those arrsers who joined up to the Regulars. Not Reservists.
For someone that pays as close attention to me as you do, I'm mildly surprised you've not noticed I only use that phrase in reply to one poster only, in one set of circumstances.

And I joined up. You dont like it?

Meh.

For someone that pays as close attention to me as you do, I'm mildly surprised you've not noticed I only use that phrase in reply to one poster only, in one set of circumstances.

And I joined up. You dont like it?

Meh.
Get over yourself mate. I pay no more attention to you, than I do to any other poster. So why would I know that you only say "coming from someone too cowardly to join up" you only direct at a certain arrser?
I respond to posts because of the content. Not because of whom the poster is.
You also forget that I have defended you.
The last time, being only a few weeks ago.
I repeat however, that only ex Regs have the right to call 'never served civvies' never served civvies. Not Reservists.

As well as his own dedicated thread.

I have to say I don’t think I can remember anyone that was so unpopular or managed to provoke a reaction like this in what is actually quite a small community.

Anyway. I’ve said my piece and I think my views on him are no secret.
Did you have permission from the wife to type that? Or was it the peroni you claim to never drink?

You have one of the most rememberable flounce ever.

No preference means 'remain'.

I don't know. It's all so confusing, this XRW and xenophobia stuff. Things have been emotionally hard for me since most the SWP sold out and joined Momentum.
No Preference means.........I have know 'kin Idea or, I'm a member of the population but, not allowed to vote !

UKTAP

LE
Utter horsecráp.
STAB Cunts joined up in so far that they joined the adult version of the ACF. In the same way someone who is in a club for paedophiles could ask another nonce if they 'joined up'to tell if they are in their child touching club or not.

What am I trying to say? All STAB Cunts are paedos? Perhaps,

Get over yourself mate. I pay no more attention to you, than I do to any other poster. So why would I know that you only say "coming from someone too cowardly to join up" you only direct at a certain arrser?
I respond to posts because of the content. Not because of whom the poster is.
You also forget that I have defended you.
The last time, being only a few weeks ago.
I repeat however, that only ex Regs have the right to call 'never served civvies' never served civvies. Not Reservists.
Well, let's agree to disagree.
We both swore an Oath of Allegiance. Etc.

Says the hangaround too cowardly to even sign up.
oh how you bitterly wish you’d never written that excused games note when it was your chance to Deploy and shine....

your epitaph.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit. Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads