Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

morsk

LE
23 pages, and of course, none of you 'grown men'* are bothered by bravo bravo are you? All crying like little girls with skimmed knees. Some of you are allegedly ex-soldiers. Its pathetic.

*it is extremely rare that a grown woman would sink to this level of retarded.

Doesn't Jesus get British citizenship through his dad? Or are you telling me that God isn't actually British?
Please!!!!!
Everyone knows that God, should she exist, is an Englishwoman.

23 pages, and of course, none of you 'grown men'* are bothered by bravo bravo are you? All crying like little girls with skimmed knees. Some of you are allegedly ex-soldiers. Its pathetic.

I’ll ask him then.

@Bravo_Bravo - why are you such an utter throbber?

There you go.

A couple of them are ex soldiers.

The majority are 100% civilians who may have done some work for the MOD in the past or had a mate who was in the TA.

I may join a police forum and slag off some coppers because my neighbour is a serving policeman therefore I'm a SME.

They're fucking pathetic.

I heard BB wrote a book, "Bravo Bravo Two Zero" it's about a failed attempt at an operation in the Middle East

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Ahem

triangle_of_arguments.png

Any evidence of that? All the tantrums I've seen are by people who actually voted remain. The few people I know of how didn't vote, still don't care either way.
Because Remain protestors represent more than half of Britain, including those who didn't vote.

just jewish then? There goes my Arrse minorities card.
You're still in the minority, never fear. Although I'm nowhere near the dimensions of the renowned "Great Big Hielin' Tinker," of song repute,( "...With his fuckin' great Kidney Wiper, And his bollocks hanging free, An a yard and a half of foreskin, Hingin' doon below his knees. ..."),mine is intact. I still doff my cap to the ladies.

You dont look for me, but you cant stop bleating on about me.

You mention me in your signature block, you set up a clone BB account, you're obsessed.

Move away from the keyboard, think about how you're coming across her, ger a life.
Well thanks BB. Sorry to disappoint you, but you flatter yourself. ;)

I’ll ask him then.

@Bravo_Bravo - why are you such an utter throbber?

There you go.
How will you read my reply - you keep saying I'm on Ignore, remember?

Good grief, move away from the keyboard. Your obsession with me is notable.

Get a life, move on.

Because Remain protestors represent more than half of Britain, including those who didn't vote.
If, you truly believe that, (A) you're uniformed,(B) you're making massive assumptions, (C) are you nreally that stupid or, is it a wind up ? :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads