Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSP

LE
Says the hangaround too cowardly to even sign up.
Whilst you're chucking the C-word around bear in mind that I've been a lot closer to Iraq and Afghanistan than you have, and I'm a never-served civvy...

Edited to add:-

Twunt.jpg

Last edited:

UKTAP

LE
Whilst you're chucking the C-word around bear in mind that I've been a lot closer to Iraq and Afghanistan than you have, and I'm a never-served civvy...
I'm a never served civvy too, I've been to Afghanistan twice and I've spread my seed all over your wife's tits too.

NSP

LE
I'm a never served civvy too, I've been to Afghanistan twice and I've spread my seed all over your wife's tits too.
I doubt it...

I beg to disagree. Yes, BB can be an exasperating fuckwhistle at times, but I wouldn't call him "evil" at all. For pure fuckwittery, you need to have been here in the days when @frenchperson, @Erwin_Schatzer, or @blondebint were on here and polluting the boards.
Difference being @Bravo_Bravo remains... having polluted the place and run off positive contributors for the entire period...

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
i.e. since god is seemingly abstract, apparently distant and not human we'll worship a golden calf of our choosing instead.

You speak like a petulant, spoilt child. You are a metaphor for the attitude of humanity, relating to god as if it's a consumer item.
Whoever told you you have to hold onto something? This is the source of your idolatrous addiction.
You and I, dear Loofkar, have something in common there. Well said.

Edited to remove saved material from an earlier aborted post.

He is an unpopular member, that's undeniable,........... Plus of course I don't go around the site looking for him. Plenty do.
You're halfway there. You don't need to go looking for him. He's like a mad womans shit.

As you said earlier, you're fucked. They're not British subjects, couldn't vote so you're still fucked, however much they agree with you. Start remembering/revising your 12 times table.
Doesn't Jesus get British citizenship through his dad? Or are you telling me that God isn't actually British?

Maybe they didn't bother to vote on the day, but they were sufficiently impassioned about the issue to throw a tantrum after the fact
Any evidence of that? All the tantrums I've seen are by people who actually voted remain. The few people I know of how didn't vote, still don't care either way.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
You're halfway there. You don't need to go looking for him. He's like a mad womans shit.
Talking of which, you are one of the problems. You don't like the bloke, we get it, we know that, he knows that, so why do you insist on prodding him? Leave him alone, do what loads of other people are doing and stick him on ignore.

If @Bravo_Bravo posts something and you step up calling him a crybaby/triggered/coward then you're the problem.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Talking of which, you are one of the problems. You don't like the bloke, we get it, we know that, he knows that, so why do you insist on prodding him? Leave him alone, do what loads of other people are doing and stick him on ignore.

If @Bravo_Bravo posts something and you step up calling him a crybaby/triggered/coward then you're the problem.
I'm more interested to know if you flew your flag on holiday...

Ignoring the problem does not make it disappear.

Just look at the positive changes that have come about as a result of calling you out... (rattles broadsheet...) ...harumph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads