Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACAB

LE
This certainly seems to be one of the most visited threads today, with a great deal of angst among the contributors, but it does make me wonder what's behind the persona in question; nobody should (or would, in normal life without some fairly severe social consequences) go to the lengths that the individual in question does to make himself so despised by so many. I occasionally drop a truth grenade into the Guardian's 'comments' sections, but only for the hilarious effects on people whose views I actually do despise; B-B does the same (or opposite...I don't know) on his home ground, so to speak - this is the Army Rumour Service, and from what I've gathered, he actually achieved WO status before retiring from the reserves. Very odd.

I can only assume that there's a psychiatric issue behind the peculiar posts, strings of obsessive posts, self-justification, possible neuroses and other behaviour we've seen, such as the relentless 'crying baby' pictures. Perhaps, because this is supposed to be a forum for people of some real-world experience, the members should recognise that there's actually something wrong, and deal with it appropriately; there must be some sort of angry parasite in the man's amydala (treatable? insufficient data) from his past, which controls his interactions with the world.

[(NAAFI) I do, and blank the fecker whenever I see his name.]
It's because the cunt hasn't served on Operations.

Point of order. You do realise that in a weeks time those thirds will be measured in Imperial Units. Third of a dozen/gross etc, and thus finish with a whole number as an answer, instead of that metric crap where it ended up .9999999 ad infinitum. Even when you divide it into 100, thirty-three and a third. Proper numbers, none of that metrication nonsense.
Then I'm fucked.

We've known that for a long time. Welcome to the club.
Metric is all scientists and engineers have known. What are we to do, Richard? When will it end? When we're expected to convert Plank values to imperial? When we're called upon to communicate developments in nanoscale electronics to those who beg for specs in imperial measures?

How is Dianne Abbot going to handle this?

I'm feeling nauseous, lost and very apprehensive about this. Please turn back the clock and end this XRW BREXIT madness!!!

This certainly seems to be one of the most visited threads today, with a great deal of angst among the contributors, but it does make me wonder what's behind the persona in question; nobody should (or would, in normal life without some fairly severe social consequences) go to the lengths that the individual in question does to make himself so despised by so many. I occasionally drop a truth grenade into the Guardian's 'comments' sections, but only for the hilarious effects on people whose views I actually do despise; B-B does the same (or opposite...I don't know) on his home ground, so to speak - this is the Army Rumour Service, and from what I've gathered, he actually achieved WO status before retiring from the reserves. Very odd.

I can only assume that there's a psychiatric issue behind the peculiar posts, strings of obsessive posts, self-justification, possible neuroses and other behaviour we've seen, such as the relentless 'crying baby' pictures. Perhaps, because this is supposed to be a forum for people of some real-world experience, the members should recognise that there's actually something wrong, and deal with it appropriately; there must be some sort of angry parasite in the man's amydala (treatable? insufficient data) from his past, which controls his interactions with the world.

It’s attention seeking behaviour IMHO. It’s the only logical explanation I can come up with. Bloke clearly has issues, but not mental health related. I think he’s just a bit of a tw@t and a Billy no mates - hence the constant attention seeking.

Site owners are probably caught between a rock and a hard place as he posts snowflake/woke/politically correct opinion and they would be accused of being wacists if he got banned, which isn’t good for advertising revenues or the ARRSE brand. As a consequence, everyone has to suffer the dribbling and him constantly derailing decent threads with his puerile shite.

As previously stated, the man is an utter throbber and I’ve got not doubt he obtained his rank through rimming the right people.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Why dont you do something about him? Anyone else behaving like him on here would be rop'd or banned. I dont care if he's a smashing bloke irl, i expect that is because he knows not to speak to people the way he does online because it wont end well.

The sheer number of people who have blocked him might be a clue?
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it except pass it along the chain of command. My area of Moderation Responsibility is solely in the Military Modelling forum.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
It’s attention seeking behaviour IMHO. It’s the only logical explanation I can come up with. Bloke clearly has issues, but not mental health related. I think he’s just a bit of a tw@t and a Billy no mates - hence the constant attention seeking.

Site owners are probably caught between a rock and a hard place as he posts snowflake/woke/politically correct opinion and they would be accused of being wacists if he got banned, which isn’t good for advertising revenues or the ARRSE brand. As a consequence, everyone has to suffer the dribbling and him constantly derailing decent threads with his puerile shite.

As previously stated, the man is an utter throbber and I’ve got not doubt he obtained his rank through ******* the right people.
As has been pointed out before. @Bravo_Bravo has had more points and RoP time than most.

As has been pointed out before. @Bravo_Bravo has had more points and RoP time than most.
As well as his own dedicated thread.

I have to say I don’t think I can remember anyone that was so unpopular or managed to provoke a reaction like this in what is actually quite a small community.

Anyway. I’ve said my piece and I think my views on him are no secret.

Metric is all scientists and engineers have known. What are we to do, Richard? When will it end? When we're expected to convert Plank values to imperial? When we're called upon to communicate developments in nanoscale electronics to those who beg for specs in imperial measures?

I'm feeling nauseous, lost and very apprehensive about this. Please turn back the clock and end this XRW BREXIT madness!!!
Don't despair Scarey, Dicky's here. Imsambard managed long before Johnny Foreigner appeared. Stiff upper lip old chap. You really are in a bad way, when a Porridgewog is resorting to quoting English sayings to try and help you old chap. As the lovely Doris sang, "Kay sirra, sirra," or something. Chin chin.

You must wash your mouth out, NOW. How dare you use such language. Waterhorses. Ugh.

Never fear, the remainers got one thing right, we're all doooommed. Yep, whichever way you voted, remain/leave, red, blue, yellow or bumbee tartan, rich or poor, we're all gonna die some day.

Sorry Scarey, I should've put a spoiler alert up. Hope it's not upset you too much.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
As well as his own dedicated thread.

I have to say I don’t think I can remember anyone that was so unpopular or managed to provoke a reaction like this in what is actually quite a small community.

Anyway. I’ve said my piece and I think my views on him are no secret.
He didn't start this thread.

He is an unpopular member, that's undeniable, but I wouldn't want members thinking that he has a free hand to skate around this site being a cunt, without any comebacks. He is treated the same as anyone else. Break site rules get punished. I've banned him and his sock for weeks at a time, and I don't mind him. Plus of course I don't go around the site looking for him. Plenty do.

He didn't start this thread.

He is an unpopular member, that's undeniable, but I wouldn't want members thinking that he has a free hand to skate around this site being a cunt, without any comebacks. He is treated the same as anyone else. Break site rules get punished. I've banned him and his sock for weeks at a time, and I don't mind him. Plus of course I don't go around the site looking for him. Plenty do.
Minor correction. He has a thread dedicated to him, rather than his own dedicated thread.

I dont look for him - he’s on ignore.

Jeezo..........Lighten up

UKTAP

LE
I'm a little bit surprised that so many people are getting genuinely angry about someone on the internet.

Is he a bellend - sometimes. Does he do it on purpose - possibly. Did he deserve to win SPotY - Richly.

It it worth getting frothy about - no.

The bloke is a windup merchant and a bit of a melt. If you can't cope with that, continue to ignore him. Otherwise, just call him a cunt like the rest of us when he is acting like one.

But don't bother trying to hound the mods to perma ban him. Being a bell-end isn't enough to get a perma-ban. If it was, Sixty would have been hoofed ages ago...

I'm a little bit surprised that so many people are getting genuinely angry about someone on the internet.

Is he a bellend - sometimes. Does he do it on purpose - possibly. Did he deserve to win SPotY - Richly.

It it worth getting frothy about - no.

The bloke is a windup merchant and a bit of a melt. If you can't cope with that, continue to ignore him. Otherwise, just call him a **** like the rest of us when he is acting like one.

But don't bother trying to hound the mods to perma ban him. Being a bell-end isn't enough to get a perma-ban. If it was, Sixty would have been hoofed ages ago...

For intercession you approach Richard instead of the virgin Mary? What about that whole spiel you've been giving us?

Last edited:
Bugsy is occasionally amusing, especially when he goes off on one after another of his tall tales has been outed, and he occasionally makes good points (if you exclude politics).

BB just posts reams of tedious drivel. On the few occasions I've taken BB off ignore it's just been the same old same old crap and deliberate attempts to provoke an argument. And hence he goes on the ignore button again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads