Votes: 41 60.3%
  • Do you find him interesting and engaging

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does tend to poke the sites toilets into perma sending, he did spend time in uniform and from what I’ve heard he is very capable at his role.

He is a friend of mine
and has helped me through my wife’s death, didn’t want to post this but, he is a good lad.
you mean all the site toilets posting in this thread?

With the exception of you and your bestist mate, it would appear everyone else on this site is a w@nker.

Have a reflect on that one and see if you draw any different conclusions

Yet again you unwittingly emphasise my point - better a "half-assed agnostic" than a full blown idolater who relates to spirituality as if it's just another consumer item. "Half-assed" only seems bad to you because you have swallowed hook line and sinker the materialist-driven notion that if it can't be held on to - it aint it.

Fair is foul and foul is fair. Your defence of your doctrine of idolatry echoes Dershowitz's defence of OJ Simpson.
Just as in the end the family took the initiative and got OJ real bad in a civil law suit, thus humanity is in the painstaking, non-linear process of overcoming the manipulations, lies and terror of the organised religions - notably yours.

May you swiftly rediscover your own integrity and backbone to help you courageously see everything that you already know, assume and clutch on to in its correct perspective, in order to make space for.......
ARRSE.

A thread started by a drunk butthurt Mod to bait a highly regarded and notably handsome ARRSEr, attracting a plethora of supposedly grown men gaily admitting they've put me on Ignore, ends up with an existential discussion about the nature of G*d...

And on the Shabbat too...

Tsk tsk...

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
He does tend to poke the sites toilets into perma sending, he did spend time in uniform and from what I’ve heard he is very capable at his role.

He is a friend of mine
and has helped me through my wife’s death, didn’t want to post this but, he is a good lad.
Feck me! The irony of that post would fetch thousands at the scrapyard!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Shouldn't you be off making programs for the BBC, advising at presidential level and writing UK policy?
Yes, but it's more fun to poke you with a stick.

Have a hug.

if he’s such a nice bloke, why is he such a w@nker?

please explain as you post makes no sense to me. You can’t be both
I treat people in the manner they deserve.

You're another person with a bizarre fixation with me, and have done for a couple of years now.

Ask yourself:

-Why you actually say in your Sig block you have me on Ignore;

-Why you continually tell people you have me on Ignore, tagging me at the same time;

-What it was inside you that actually drove you to set up your Bravado Bravado "parody" account.

Then have a think...

I only have one poster on ignore and it is him. Has been for a couple of years. He just generates noise without any payload. Total waste of my pixels.
Spooky. I’m the same, just the one, him.

We could call him Trident 3 based on your apt description which is where the spooky comes in. Your avatar.

Well.
16 pages (and counting)
316 posts.
Certainly ignoring the f*^k out of BB.

CrazyLegs!

War Hero
I have everyone on arrse on ignore by default, until I learn through painstaking research that they’ve deployed on an operational tour.

Sorry - I could have sworn I'd seen several posts by you asserting that putting people on ignore was "weak..."
He mentioned just before Christmas that he had a couple of people on ignore. I questioned him on it then.

You can change it to whatever you like as long as you keep making me laugh.
Good night sweet Patsy err Scarbrough.
My spirit is willing but i have to sleep.
Patsy? I'm not a Patsy. I'm serious.

ARRSE.

A thread started by a drunk butthurt Mod to bait a highly regarded and notably handsome ARRSEr, attracting a plethora of supposedly grown men gaily admitting they've put me on Ignore, ends up with an existential discussion about the nature of G*d...

Tsk tsk...
That's because @loofkar started it again, by wrongfully accusing me of 'idolatry'. That's bang out of order.
Every one of my comprehensive, erudite and spiritually-nourishing answers is retorted by a screed of hate and agnosticism-fuelled rage. Instead of swallowing sound doctrine, digesting the content and extracting the spiritual nutrients, he spews it back in my face.

Last edited:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
ARRSE.

Tsk tsk...
Mate, you've just confirmed all of the things people have said about you. Time to give it a rest.

What I imagine BB to have said in the above post:

Please stop bullying me. You are all horrible and I hate you.
PS: All Mods are b'stards.

I only have one poster on ignore and it is him. Has been for a couple of years. He just generates noise without any payload. Total waste of my pixels.
Snap. Despite all the mongery, misogyny trollery and general madness prevailing on this site, he is the only one i have on ignore (IIRR)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads