Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Is he a "bezzer" of yours

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ugly

LE
Ok for all of you who cant abide his constant trolling here's you chance to register that you have him on ignore!
I certainly do!

Have had him on ignore for ~2 years after he introduced himself to me with a PM calling me a cock.

I now play"what did BB say" with his posts.

PS: @Bravo_Bravo -- you're a useless HIV infected quim.

I ignore him in so much as I do read his posts. but do not reply, or comment. does that count? I can think of more worthy bellends to put on ignore.

Careful he might deploy a crying baby gif

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Been on ignore for a couple of years.

Although I did take him off ignore just before Christmas to assess his position in the SPOTY stakes.

I can only say he was a worthy winner.

Wordsmith

Ok for all of you who cant abide his constant trolling here's you chance to register that you have him on ignore!
I certainly do!
are actually grown men who get upset about people holding opinions they don't like and cry like a girl about it
Weakest

Ever

Crying girl.jpg

You dripping quim.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Is our SPOTY winner living up the title they richly deserved to win?

I was quite happy to debate anything with him until he relentlessly resorted to childish name-calling every time he was on the back-foot and losing the argument.

Therefore he has been on ignore for a couple of years.

He also needs educating on the difference between race and religion.

Boring_Boring once told me I am immoral. I'd always assumed it was a criterion for arrse membership.

In the end I put him on ignore and found the quality of the Arrse experience significantly improved for me.
Somewhat surprising since there are not a few bods worse than him trolling around here - just something about those insatiable salvos of sanctimonious spam of his.

Last edited:
I've had him on ignore for quite a while now - the tour dodging REMF...

ugly

LE
Boring_Boring once told me I am immoral. I thought you have to be to be a member here.

In the end I put him on ignore and found the quality of the Arrse experience significantly improved for me.
Somewhat surprising since there are not a few bods worse than him trolling around here - just something about his particular manner of sanctimonious spam bombardment....
Indeed

Hi my name's muddy

I thought I could handle it at first, you know, just on a Saturday night calling him a blouse Then I found I needed to call him a blouse and a ninny most days. Got to the point where I craved seeing a post telling me to sssshhhhh and a 2 year old going bonkers in a car seat

I've been BB free for just over 9 years

ugly

LE
I've had him on ignore for quite a while now - the tour dodging REMF...
Me too no doubt he was drawn to this thread like a blue bottle to a cow pat but I can’t be arsed to unblock him to see if it works

I certainly do!
Well, if you're going to be thorough, don't forget his sock Far_King_L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads