Bravo for Sherrif Judd

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Moonraker1, Jan 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bravo for Sheriff Judd!!! - A good answer.

As reported earlier this week, some dirt bag who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop in Florida ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him.
    The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.

Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.

A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded areawith his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker: LOVE THIS!!!!

Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel ..

"That's all the bullets we had."

Don't believe this ?
    Check out
  2. What a cracker. We should take the same approach in this country to Parking wardens.
  3. Yet in the article, the whinging FL Civil Rights Assoc questioned if the police showed 'disregard for human life'. After what this scum did? He deserved all he got, and more.
  4. yes of course. But lets do it to traffic wardens too!
  5. Should have shot to wound, then forget to call the ambulance.

Good drills, mind.
  6. I don't know how they sleep at life. That piece of sh1t isn't human and therefore in my eyes has no rights.

To fcuking execute a public servant at the side of the road and then be defended is beyond belief. They should have dragged him out and put him against the wall.
  7. The world has gone crazy when the criminal has more rights than anyone else. The police knew this piece of sh!te did it - was no conjecture - so what was the problem whether he got ten bullets or 100? Just glad he is dead so he wouldn't get some light sentence.

I wonder how the do-gooders would react if they came out of their ivory towers and met some of this vicious b@stards they are so keen on protecting.
  8. They did.

It just wasn't quick enough . . .