Bravest Man in the SAS?

Hate to say this it has been done

commzmeanzbombz said:
Nice photoshopping though Mate!
It was my first attempt!!

MODS, feel free to delete this thread as I'm fcuked if I know how! God, I'm technically incompatent!

jack-daniels said:
Woops! Sorry Chaps. I'll delete it then. Did anyone know him before I do?
Don't delete, it wasn't in the NAFFI before.

Nobody knew him, but judging by his Medals he was 2nr, 3rd, 4th and 5th man on the balcony...

He deserves a medal purely for wearing that tie. Also, wtf's he done to his poppy?
Is it Tropper66?

sandmanfez said:
He deserves a medal purely for wearing that tie. Also, wtf's he done to his poppy?
Is it Tropper66?
I've seen that done a few times around here, the older blokes put a Para Regt pin badge through the middle of it. Keeps it secure I suppose!

jack-daniels said:
commzmeanzbombz said:

MODS, feel free to delete this thread as I'm fcuked if I know how! God, I'm technically incompatent!
Aw Bless! All that work and there is already a ten pager on it! :D

Look on the bright side JD - something new learned every day!

The 'Spot Healing Tool' and Healing Tool' are pretty good for this as well. Seventh down, left hand tool bar, right click and then choose the option.

jack-daniels said:
sandmanfez said:
Is it Tropper66?
I've seen that done a few times around here, the older blokes put a Para Regt pin badge through the middle of it. Keeps it secure I suppose!
Not to mention The Ex Monkey, two behind him, who is wearing it on the girly's side!

Gremlin said:
jack-daniels said:
commzmeanzbombz said:

Aw Bless! All that work and there is already a ten pager on it! :D

Look on the bright side JD - something new learned every day!

The 'Spot Healing Tool' and Healing Tool' are pretty good for this as well. Seventh down, left hand tool bar, right click and then choose the option.
You never know....someone may have missed it....I did!!

jack-daniels said:
sandmanfez said:
Is it Tropper66?
Oh, fair enough. But his looks like a case of "if its worth doing, its worth overdoing!"

bet he's got a bad back and hip from carrying all that bling!!

StabOfFire said:
spad said:
bet he's got a bad back and hip from carrying all that bling!!
No the bad back and hip is from jumping across the balcony and climbing through the window :lol:
I never saw him and i was the 10th man in :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
deanol The NAAFI Bar 244
REMEbrat The Intelligence Cell 15
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 3