Brave burglar? Braver judge.

Hopefully the CPS will appeal the sentence.

AND

Hopefully, Jarrod who lives near that neck of the woods will kick in the back door of the Judge.

Amen to that, it takes an enormous amount of physical and moral courage to break into someone's house while they're not in and help yourself to their property instead of manning up, knuckling down and working to pay for the material goods you've decided you're entitled to.

Prick.

Edit: Apparently his victims were home, but sleeping. Oh well, this changes everything. He obviously has balls of steel and deserves a ****ing medal.

That seems fair enough. How much more courage does it take to defend your family and property from a thief, knowing that the police and CPS will stitch you up like a kipper, and if the thief's friends and family decide to harrass you from then on, the same police will probably give you a crime number?

I wonder how sympathetic the judge would be if it was his house, or his daughter/son's house that was ransacked? Or indeed if it was Cameroon/Clegg/Miliband's house, would he be allowed the same expression of solidarity with the courageous burglar, or would the brave man be banged up for a while?

Before drawing the keys to the outrage bus, please remember:

THIS STORY IS ONLY IN THE MAIL AND NOT YET IN A REPUTABLE NEWSPAPER.

It is therefore almost certainly skewed, out of context or completely fabricated bollocks.

Well, here's hoping some 'brave' burgler breaks into Judge Fucktards house and twats him over the head.

Judge talks bollocks defence lawyer buys rounds in bar going how the **** did I win that one news at 10

That seems fair enough. How much more courage does it take to defend your family and property from a thief, knowing that the police and CPS will stitch you up like a kipper, and if the thief's friends and family decide to harrass you from then on, the same police will probably give you a crime number?

I wonder how sympathetic the judge would be if it was his house, or his daughter/son's house that was ransacked? Or indeed if it was Cameroon/Clegg/Miliband's house, would he be allowed the same expression of solidarity with the courageous burglar, or would the brave man be banged up for a while?
Lets not forget that Cameroon/Clegg/Miliband all live within a protective bubble of 24 hour police protection, and are thus insulated from the effects their law making/policies have on the rest of society.

It is time judges of this cnut's persuasion were removed from their influential position which does nothing to protect society.

Given some of the interesting decisions by judges over the years it wouldnt surprise if this was truthful.

People like mlud are in a lovely position to make these choices which ultimately wont affect them; private gated estate as a residence ???

Arrse too slow with the typing

This is why large dogs who are always slightly hungry and/or angry are useful sleeping in the kitchen.

Mine gets well pissed off if woken up at early O'clock :)

This is why large dogs who are always slightly hungry and/or angry are useful sleeping in the kitchen.

Mine gets well pissed off if woken up at early O'clock :)
Used to have a Jack Russell that made a Honey badger look timid, best guard dog I've known.

Look on the bright side. As long as we still have lamp posts, we'll still have something to hang twats like Bowers from come the revolution. And it can't come soon enough.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Before drawing the keys to the outrage bus, please remember:

THIS STORY IS ONLY IN THE MAIL AND NOT YET IN A REPUTABLE NEWSPAPER.

It is therefore almost certainly skewed, out of context or completely fabricated bollocks.
Nope, this was reported in the Teesside Evening Gazette, which is fairly reputable. At least the facts are not in question. A scumbag druggie who is a serial burglar was let off with a suspended sentence (despite the three strike rule). This scummy burglar has shown no intention of leaving off drugs having not been able to do so in the last 10 years but this soft twat of a judge thinks that an exception should be made. To congratulate the drugscum on his courage in burgling a place is far too much. To go into active service against the Taliban takes courage. To serve in the police against rioters and gun toting gangs takes courage. Burgling is not an honourable pastime.

Peter Bowers is a complete arse and should never be allowed to even put a punctuation mark on a sentence.