Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Muckster, Jul 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hark, all you old folks, most of you have either left or are preparing to leave the army, or have commissioned. Let us think back a way to those good old days of apprentices and Junior Leaders, the values and standards that we bought to the AMS, our kind and fair treatment, we should bring back these standards to todays army.

Oh how my arrse burned in shame as the lord privvy toast rack.....

Muckster.... class of 84
  2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Class of 1979, and what fun we had.
  3. Alamein Platoon, Intake: 87 C, Arborfield
  4. Sprog - '78 - Chavasse
  5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Did you set fire to me?
  6. Not something I ever remember doing to anyone, Vent.
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Not a real 'Old Boy' then, Phil?
  8. Farmer, Chavasse class of 83.......still got my dress I used wear in the evenings........heels died a few years ago but the handbag is still good

Must have had you at some point Muckster as I was your old boy :twisted:
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

In the worst way?
  10. Purely as a toast rack, you understand old chum :roll:
  11. Same sad lot in Harden Coy as Muckster in '84, I still burst into uncontrollable fits of giggles about Muckster having hot coffee thrown over him by our resident bully of an App Sgt in the laundry room then putting the top on the radiator to dry overnight, its the only time that Ive ever seen coffee stains that have been burnt radiator shaped into clothes! D-L I seem to remember you being a social outcast due to you being a 'techie' and going to college everyday while the rest of your intake were beasted for having the aspirations of being mere CMTs. I of course liked your style.

Bring back the good old days, it would do these young ruffians the world of good to be beasted for 19 hours of the day by sadistic 17 year olds that some loon decided to give the tiniest of power to. Good way for some of the chubsters to loose a bit of weight too, I cant remember ever finishing a single meal during the whole time I was there!
  12. I have pictures from that era, where my style is horrendous and an affront to human clothes design of the 1980s!!
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Nothing wrong with a damned good thrashing- six of the best- trousers down!
  14. There were no Bullies in Brats!
    They were character builders to one and all!
    Martin-Leake 1982
  15. Wasme, Who are you kidding, remember, we know each other.!!!