Brass Tacks

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by roseandpose, Jun 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. a (If you like them...you're gay)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. b (hmmmm..)

13.8%
  3. c (now you're talking)

44.8%
  4. d (Heeellllooooo baby)

20.7%
  5. e (well done madam)

20.7%
  1. Is it just me.......

Regular sex is OK but.... you know....a tw@ is a tw@

**** is the way forward.

Especially "Rocco type" punish them.

Whilst I'm on...B cup tits......Whatever. If you can't be bothered to have D plus then quite frankly you're not trying.

2. Front hole for babies, back hole for pleasure - now shut the fcuk up and bite the kin pillow if it hurts bitch!

3. Saturday evening, the seventhth Guinness.

I think I'd rather have a whisky and clip the toenails, but I'm of a certain age.

4. CNM..well said that man. " Make a note Darling..I want to use that more in conversation"

5. Thats what i keep telling my bloke, but he still refuses to let a strap on anywhere near his arrse :lol:

6. And rightly so.

**** involving the male exit door in any capacity should be reserved for Gay haunts, prisons and CO's CR Interviews.

7. Absolutley have to agree with R&P :twisted:

Bumps - I think you are missing the point! 8O

My last CO's interview was a bitch!!!

8. Hang on.. this is a thread about tits and it's at the bottom of the page!!

Come on! Dammit where's CR when you need him!?!

9. Dunno what the fuss is about ****, tried it, didn't like it.......couldn't sit down for a couple of days mind !

10. Are you suggesting that CR is a TIT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway he is off playing soldiers somewhere Scottish!!.

Tits and **** sex...A matelots dream.....

:twisted:

11. Or a bad day in Bangkok

Agree with Davros on this one, this thread shouldn't really be slipping down the page!

12. personally i think that any guy who prefers **** sex is a frustrated homosexual. you've got a lovely wet pink hole there, but you would rather use something identical to what a bloke has? it's plain wrong.

i also maintain that anybody who has no problem finding girls who let him do it... is smaller than average in the girth department :)

13. With you on this one mate. I did try a bit of back-door-action on a couple of girls, liked the thrill because it was a bit 'taboo'. But your'e right - stick to what nature intended, and try and hit the 'G' spot for her - she'll love you for ever.

14. I remember one girl wanted to get a little kinky and try sex in the other hole for a change but I refused point blank! "F*ck off!" I said "You might get pregnant!"