Brass Tacks

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by roseandpose, Jun 10, 2006.

?
  1. a (If you like them...you're gay)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. b (hmmmm..)

13.8%
  3. c (now you're talking)

44.8%
  4. d (Heeellllooooo baby)

20.7%
  5. e (well done madam)

20.7%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me.......

Regular sex is OK but.... you know....a tw@ is a tw@

**** is the way forward.

Especially "Rocco type" punish them.

Whilst I'm on...B cup tits......Whatever. If you can't be bothered to have D plus then quite frankly you're not trying.

2. Front hole for babies, back hole for pleasure - now shut the fcuk up and bite the kin pillow if it hurts bitch!

3. Saturday evening, the seventhth Guinness.

I think I'd rather have a whisky and clip the toenails, but I'm of a certain age.

4. CNM..well said that man. " Make a note Darling..I want to use that more in conversation"

5. Thats what i keep telling my bloke, but he still refuses to let a strap on anywhere near his arrse :lol:

6. And rightly so.

**** involving the male exit door in any capacity should be reserved for Gay haunts, prisons and CO's CR Interviews.

7. Absolutley have to agree with R&P :twisted:

Bumps - I think you are missing the point! 8O

My last CO's interview was a bitch!!!

8. Hang on.. this is a thread about tits and it's at the bottom of the page!!

Come on! Dammit where's CR when you need him!?!

9. Dunno what the fuss is about ****, tried it, didn't like it.......couldn't sit down for a couple of days mind !

10. Are you suggesting that CR is a TIT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway he is off playing soldiers somewhere Scottish!!.

Tits and **** sex...A matelots dream.....

:twisted:

11. Or a bad day in Bangkok

Agree with Davros on this one, this thread shouldn't really be slipping down the page!

12. personally i think that any guy who prefers **** sex is a frustrated homosexual. you've got a lovely wet pink hole there, but you would rather use something identical to what a bloke has? it's plain wrong.

i also maintain that anybody who has no problem finding girls who let him do it... is smaller than average in the girth department :)

13. With you on this one mate. I did try a bit of back-door-action on a couple of girls, liked the thrill because it was a bit 'taboo'. But your'e right - stick to what nature intended, and try and hit the 'G' spot for her - she'll love you for ever.

14. I remember one girl wanted to get a little kinky and try sex in the other hole for a change but I refused point blank! "F*ck off!" I said "You might get pregnant!"