Brass Eye - Ch4 tonight

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forastero, Aug 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

If you haven't seen this brilliant satirical series by Chris Morris, you should. It's being repeated on Ch 4 tonight at 2330. The drugs episode is probably the best with Morris standing on a street corner in Hackney (probably) in a nappy, an oversized light bulb stuck on his head pestering drug dealers for some 'Clarky Cat' or 'Triple Sod.' Or at a posh party where he's in a suit and is offered some heroin at which point he says in an Alastair Stewart type voice (the twat from Police, Camera, Action)', 'No thank you, I don't take the horse.' The rest of the episode consists of duping MPs and celebs into denouncing 'Cake'; quite literally a made up drug.

******* brilliant.

2. Bugger-*******-ration! (Buggeration, not food spoiling).

I bought that whole series on DVD earlier in the year, haven't watched it yet. Shit shit bastard bugger.

3. Agreed, Full on piss taking at it's best

4. What I meant was I watched it years ago when it was on TV, but wanted to share the hilarity with my other half.

I'm sure the TV stations schedule their programming based on what I've4 just forked out a fortune for on Amazon.

But like the Murpheys.......(I'm not bitter)

5. Joss Ackland's spunky back pack. genius.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

****, I'm gonna have to dig my DVDs out before 2330!

7. Best bit has to be the paedo dressed up as a school. Genius!

8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Was that the one where he managed to convince a celeb that by sniffing a keyboard you could tell whether there was paedophile online or not?

9. Think it was Richard Blackwood

10. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

11. The Anderw gets the piss ripped out of it in the aids episode.

As an aside Bernard manning got took in on the drugs episode. I had the pleasure of asking/explaining to him what had been done. Fair play to the man he just uttered one word, with a smile he said *****!

12. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Getting Phil Colins standing there with a t-shirt saying nonce sense was class as well. the the skit about firing pedo's into space in a rocket only to discover a young boy had been smuggled aboard.

13. I remember listening to the Today programme on R4 the morning after the "Paedo" episode had originally screened, with some outraged Labour MP denouncing it as being in extremely bad taste as it was such a serious "ishoo". It transpired during the course of the interview that the MP hadn't actually seen the episode.

I think the whole point of Brass Eye was missed by the ******* moron.

14. We need to catch him. He really is a shit.
    Paedophiles don't need punishment. They need gun-nishment!
    Chris Morris utter genius.