Brass Band music - Concert in aid of Help for Heroes.

Brass band music....

• Just champion lad...moves me to tears

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Requires a combination of musical skill and a high alcohol tolerance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a source of bewilderment to foreigners

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Leaves me a tad cold - thrash metal is my bag.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Wassat then?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
For Arrsers based anywhere near the South Coast Riviera, from Poole to Pompey, Bovington to Bulford, who want to enjoy some of the world's finest brass band playing, check this:

The world famous Black Dyke Band returns in Concert on Saturday 26th May 2012 -Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre and Sunday 27th May for their awe-inspiring Masterclass.....
Black Dyke will be returning again in 2012 in the 19th Concert of The Very Best of Brass Series.

The concert and masterclass this year will be in support of the Help the Heroes charity, providing support to our wounded in the Armed Forces.

Tickets for the Concert are on sale at the Bournemouth Pavilion Box Office (0844 576 3000) at £21.00. Groups of 10 can benefit from reduced rates from the Box Office or from Hayes Music in Southampton (02380 860889) Hayes Music - Brass & Woodwind Instruments sales and repairs
For band players and brass band aficionados this is a great opportunity - phone RICH at Hayes Music - and say the Army Rumour Service sent you !

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anybody go ? Any good ?

Don Cabra