Branson into space-live feed

Slime

LE
looks like Branson is like Boris, you either loathe him for being successful, or you don't actually give AF

ps I love his pickle

The whole thing is hilarious, a company organise a way of getting a vehicle into what NASA define as space, then go there and return safely.
But do people praise the engineering and achievement, no, they just moan about the man who stumped up the cash.

I sometimes wonder if people think watching football on a sky tv in a pub, or having sky in their house is crap……..because they don’t like Alan Sugar :)

All astronauts sit in automated rockets, even the docking manouvres are automated. The only time they have to do anything is to initiate the abort should the need arise, and of course manually open the hatch at the end.
Not always. There are times when the astronauts themselves have to take manual control during these manouvres

tgo

LE
they have probably been a lot higher than you will ever be...... jealous?
Hell no.

I just believe that some things are earnt by you know... doing stuff rather than by throwing money at it.

I'm glad they changed the definition, otherwise any rich asshole can go for a 5 - 10 minute joyride and become an 'astronaut'

endure

GCM
Japanese firm will launch a sex toy into SPACE this summer to research the effects of spaceflight and zero gravity on the device

• The launch is a collaboration between Tenga and Interstellar Technologies Inc.
  • 'Tenga Rocket' will lift off from the Hokkaido Spaceport within the next month
  • It will reach an altitude of 62 miles, getting to the very edge of the atmosphere
  • Aboard will be the special sex toy, supporter messages and two action figures
  • The launch was crowdfunded by supports to the tune of ¥1,833,680 (£12,000)

Still, it won't be the first cock in space.
Of all the places I visited while I was in the merch Japan is the first place I'd go back to if I could afford it. It's like visiting a very polite, tidy alternate universe that's as weird as f*ck.

All astronauts sit in automated rockets, even the docking manouvres are automated. The only time they have to do anything is to initiate the abort should the need arise, and of course manually open the hatch at the end.
You might like to bounce that off Buzz Aldrin, referencing Apollo XI’s final approach to landing in the Sea of Tranquility, and Jim Lovell, referencing Apollo XIII, just to name a couple.
You could also usefully look at Gemini VIII - command pilot Neil Armstrong (his maiden space flight); pilot Dave Scott - when the Agena target went tits shortly after docking.

rather than by throwing money at it.
but sometimes you need money to actually do stuff
the bigger the stuff you want to do the more money you need to throw at it

probably costs more to get into space , than buying a new rod for fishing down 't canal

Maybe they should have a class system to differentiate the Real Astronauts form the hobby tourists.

3rd Class Astronaut Branson has a certain gravitas to it?

Japanese firm will launch a sex toy into SPACE this summer to research the effects of spaceflight and zero gravity on the device
Thought it had already been done...

1627148986827.png

Latest Threads