Branson into space-live feed

D

Deleted 4482

Couldn't find this anywhere on arrse- just under an hour to go now.

Live feed

Have just seen Space torism thread has been reincarnated a few mins ago.
Mods - please delete this-
Although my thread is better!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted 4482

We only want football to come home not him.
Nah... - this is one step for mankind type stuff... well to be fair - I suppose England FC winning anything is also :)

Downside of winning is the next 6 months of "Footballs coming home"...or "Footballs camming howm" - as somehow it appears to always be sung in a faux cockney accent - even by northerners - which sounds gash.
Also - Baddiel and Skinner will re-launch their careers from it.

Is this the same guy who asked for billions from the tax payer to prop up Virgin Atlantic?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Is this the same guy who asked for billions from the tax payer to prop up Virgin Atlantic?

fcuking cnut that he is. 'employees are our greatest asset.'

shame you haven't told the fcuking management at virgin media in manchester you fcuking bullsh1tting beardy twát.

have I mentioned I think he's a cnut???

D

Deleted 4482

Im actually wondering how "live" the live feed will acyually be. I'm guessing they allow a latency of some sort in case anything goes tits up?
Anyone any ideas or info on that?

Hmmm. I have bitter memories of his balloon antics in the late eighties, very early nineties. I had the press office hysterically demanding lines to take from me early o'clock when the silly twat crashed his April Fools' Day flying saucer balloon next to the M25 - it was something like the 28th of March, and he was taking it for a test flight at 0500 over Pinner because no one would see it, would they...? Every milkman in Pinner phoned in a UFO sighting and plod directed them all (quite correctly to MOD). He also got very stroppy when sent the bill for the RN having to pluck him out of the 'oggin when his transatlantic effort fell short.

I notice Beardy is mysteriously being accompanied by two youngish and attractive women as essential "crewmates"...

D

Deleted 4482

Bugger- have just noticed- if it had launched as planned at 14:30 BST then the ISS would be passing over / in footprint New Mexico also. That would have been interesting.

Oh, and nearly forgot - he insisted on flying a Virgin 747 loaded with token amounts of humanitarian aid into Basrah airport fairly early on in 2003, after the Crabs had got it semi functional. Note it was a normal passenger 747, not a cargo job that might have made a more significant delivery. Loads of pretty trolley dollies to be photographed with the great man on the pan. Spare a thought for the poor loggie (think might have been RLC rather than RAF mover) who nearly lost a foot when it became caught in the elderly Iraqi roller thingy they were using to shift stuff out of the cargo hold; apparently the ankle was snapped quite in two.

I notice Beardy is mysteriously being accompanied by two youngish and attractive women as essential "crewmates"...

Well, when the flyer gets pulled into a passing time warp and gets slingshotted 2000 years into the future all the women are going to look like this...

Capture 2.JPG
Capture 3.JPG
Capture.JPG

So I'd be taking some "insurance".

Wouldn't you?

Oh, and nearly forgot - he insisted on flying a Virgin 747 loaded with token amounts of humanitarian aid into Basrah airport fairly early on in 2003, after the Crabs had got it semi functional. Note it was a normal passenger 747, not a cargo job that might have made a more significant delivery. Loads of pretty trolley dollies to be photographed with the great man on the pan. Spare a thought for the poor loggie (think might have been RLC rather than RAF mover) who nearly lost a foot when it became caught in the elderly Iraqi roller thingy they were using to shift stuff out of the cargo hold; apparently the ankle was snapped quite in two.

How long did it take before you were back on your feet?

endure

GCM
fcuking cnut that he is. 'employees are our greatest asset.'

shame you haven't told the fcuking management at virgin media in manchester you fcuking bullsh1tting beardy twát.

have I mentioned I think he's a cnut???
That would be the Virgin Media that he sold to Liberty Global in 2013?