• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Branded a spotter

i may get branded a spotter for this one but I thought it impressive for a radio control plane.

F-14 with real jet engines 8O

Link removed due it containing a virus 8O

That is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen! I know nothing about this aeromodelling thing, but I am most impressed. How on earth do you land a thing like that without wrecking it? I fully expected to see a parachute recovery.

That fantastic, i wonder what speed it gets up and how much flight time they have.

Would be great for torturing there hamsters in.

I did hear once of a group of brits who built a 4 engine Lancaster bomber and it cost about 30,ooo quid, and they smashed on landing on the maiden flight.

But wouldnt mind having a go with that one

Bravo_Bravo said:
SilsoeSid said:
As you can probably work out, its a video (30Mb but worth it) of an 8 jet engined B52.
as opposed to the other kind of B-52?
Corect BB, as opposed to the other remote controlled B-52s with 4 engines made to look like 8! Or even the ones with 2 engines and empty pods being on the other stations.

I wonder why BB didn't pick up on sabres "4 engined Lancaster" post. Perhaps there are other Lancaster variants I am unaware of, or maybe not! :wink:

So thats a bite?, OK, but at least it was nice to be able to clear up someones ignorance of the powerplants of various r/c models. :wink:

And they aren't that difficult to land power on, its when you run out of fuel the fun starts. :?

Latest Threads