Brand new Reserves recruit straight out of school. Any tips?

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Let your training staff know you are serious by getting a regimental tattoo and a set of big fuck off knives before you go on Phase 1.

morsk

LE
Godamnit. I thought this was a dating site ad.

Any chance OP.......

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fresh faced and 18 y/o. Hmmmm, your Mum must therefore be in her thirties/early forties, any pics of her you could share with us?
Do you even remember what your pen1s is for old son? :)

Let your training staff know you are serious by getting a regimental tattoo and a set of big **** off knives before you go on Phase 1.
No, what he REALLY needs to know about is how things were done back when he was in the ACF and give any Infantry bod or SAA instructor tips on how it's really done, keep sweets in the right hand ammo pouch and if they have a go at you remind them they commonly use it for the ammo pouch coffee mugs BCB retail.

Don't do any phys before phase 1, that's how you'll really shine because they'll see you really pushing yourself and also remind them your Mike Goldens cousin

windswept398

Old-Salt
Let your training staff know you are serious by getting a regimental tattoo and a set of big **** off knives before you go on Phase 1.
This applies to almost any industry, military or civilian.

I may not have been the brightest in college but I was memorable. Swinging an axe about during Freshers made sure of that.

Latest Threads