Branch Stable Belts Coming Back!!

I hear theat in an effort to strengthen individual identities (rather than an amalgous image) AGC Branch stable belts are coming back:

RMP - plain scarlet

MPS - striped blue and crimson

MPGS - under consideration

Other Branches - who knows, do you?

If ever there was an example of a conglomerate Corps struggling with its identity!
Maybe I can sell someone the Zimbabweian Defence Force one I had to buy when the Corps first formed.
Heard that RMP RHQ are now having to look at getting a supplier for the new stable belts, and where are they going to 2000 in one go, I have a feeling this is going to take a while to kick into force mainly because there will be the usual supply problems.
Ahh the scarlet belt with bulled straps! Blowing the dust off my old one as we speak!
Doesn't all this arrseing about with flashes, belts et al simply highlight a lack of grip by those at the top? Trouble is the AGC is a Chinese parliament with the various branch heads. Having what amounts to an inverse feudal pyramid (I won't knock it too much as it'll keep me employed for a few more years to come) means too many cooks (spelt with 1 'o' and 2 'c's') spoiling the broth. To be effective as an organisation the culture needs to be correct, maybe I'm just biting because outwardly change only seems to be superficial.

PS. I've still got a 2-tone brown 'snake' belt from primary school. Think I'll submit it to the dress committee! :lol:
........and they have only just got rid of the old stock! Now where is the bloke on the unicycle with the white face, big shoes and crap blue haircut?
jonny956 said:
........and they have only just got rid of the old stock! Now where is the bloke on the unicycle with the white face, big shoes and crap blue haircut?
Good question. I emailed him for his opinion but the automated response came back:

"The Regimental Secretary is out of office today. If your message is of a non-urgent nature, please try again on Monday. If it is critical - such as booking the corps caravan - please re-send to my assistant. Goodbye!"
LOL.....the Regt Sec is a truly inspirational and wonderful human being!

Now, can I have yet another new Stable belt for free please Museum shop?
Apparently, whilst the colour of scarlet will remain the design will change so those of us with the foresight to keep our old belts will still have to buy new ones. Do you mean you managed to get a free a belt out of the museum!! Unheard of
I don't suppose any of you chaps know where to purchase one of the new stable belts? My old belt appears to have shrunk over the years!!!! :)
Must be an age thing! With the belt I mean.
I hope they are approved soon, bearing in mine we officially go back to them on Jun 15. HQ pers will have to wear white belts until they are available !!
They have been approved for a while now, but rg_mcoll is right that RHQ had a problem.

We now have the first batch ready but the dozy Chinese workers have made it too narrow so back around we go.

In the mean time, lets enjoy the Special Pen Service belts while we still can!
I refuse to believe that my effin red belt ever fitted around my waist! Jesus it doesn't fit round my feckin thigh now!!!! Must look up that gym number and get on one of those running whatsits. Do they let you on in BCH and lightweights? ;)
Could I suggest that you now apply for the scarlet crevat to return?

As you are now a fat knacker and I still retain my silph like physique, any chance that I can have your belt? *s*