• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Brains sells out -The Shame!

The shame of it all!
Brains selling out for a bottle of water, well thats what this bloke on the BBC website reckons. Read down to the Bloggers verdict. Mind you, he's got a point, what are International Rescue up to? First Specsavers and now bottled water. What next? Lady Penelope doing Ann Summers ads? Parker doing Ferrero Rocher?
Get a grip of your crew Mr Tracey!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7417366.stm

Attachments

seen it.

the kids like it.

It won't be long before there'll be some pissed up bloke in a pub trying to do all the moves, mind you, I dance like it all the time, I have no rhythym whatsoever.

jack-daniels said:
The shame of it all!
Brains selling out for a bottle of water, well thats what this bloke on the BBC website reckons. Read down to the Bloggers verdict. Mind you, he's got a point, what are International Rescue up to? First Specsavers and now bottled water. What next? Lady Penelope doing Ann Summers ads? Parker doing Ferrero Rocher?

Ooh, I had to catch my breath for a moment there...

Best try not to think about that too hard!

Its not like Brains got the groupies of anything is it? Its about time he got some kind of makeover. Without Brains the whole operation wouldn't have got off the ground, let alone into space.
Did he ever get any of the glory? No.

Good on him I say.

B

Biscuits_AB

Apparantly Virgil joined the PARAs for a short while before going on to have a sex change. He's been told never to set foot on Tracy Island again and has had to resort to appearing on 3rd rate TV programmes and posing for smutty photographs in his Mess Dress jacket to survive. Shame.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
EX_STAB said:
jack-daniels said:
The shame of it all!

Ooh, I had to catch my breath for a moment there...

Best try not to think about that too hard!
Sophia Miles played Lady P in the movie.

There were some blokes in it as well I’m told.

jack-daniels said:
The shame of it all!

mrs tonto will host that party, or else. failing that PICS please