Brains sells out -The Shame!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The shame of it all!
    Brains selling out for a bottle of water, well thats what this bloke on the BBC website reckons. Read down to the Bloggers verdict. Mind you, he's got a point, what are International Rescue up to? First Specsavers and now bottled water. What next? Lady Penelope doing Ann Summers ads? Parker doing Ferrero Rocher?
    Get a grip of your crew Mr Tracey!!

Attached Files:

2. seen it.

the kids like it.
  3. It won't be long before there'll be some pissed up bloke in a pub trying to do all the moves, mind you, I dance like it all the time, I have no rhythym whatsoever.
  4. Ooh, I had to catch my breath for a moment there...

Best try not to think about that too hard!

5. Whaw! Thank God for that - I thought you'd say the Cardiff based beer maker was going to quit making SA.....

6. Its not like Brains got the groupies of anything is it? Its about time he got some kind of makeover. Without Brains the whole operation wouldn't have got off the ground, let alone into space.
    Did he ever get any of the glory? No.

Good on him I say.
  7. Apparantly Virgil joined the PARAs for a short while before going on to have a sex change. He's been told never to set foot on Tracy Island again and has had to resort to appearing on 3rd rate TV programmes and posing for smutty photographs in his Mess Dress jacket to survive. Shame.
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Sophia Miles played Lady P in the movie.

There were some blokes in it as well I’m told.
  9. Oh, good.

For a moment I thought Brains had been bought by Diageo, or something.
  10. That is the most pointless annoying fcuking advert currently on the box
  12. The puppet looks like Brains,but is it him?