Brain tumour uk and macmillan cancer support charity event

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Morticia, Aug 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all. There's going to be a charity paintball event on 27th August ( this Saturday ! ) in aid of BT UK & Macmillan.
    It's being held to raise cash and awareness of brain cancer and also in honour of my husband, Shawn, who passed away on the 7th July from advanced brain cancer, 4 months after diagnosis, he was 42.
    Shawn served for a number of years for the Royal Artillery and also The Royal Irish regiments. It would be great to get some of you guys down there for the day.
    The event is to be held at :
    Ape Paintball‎
    Addiston Lodge
    Ratho, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH28 8NT
    0131 333 3001
    If your up for getting shot at in aid of charity then let me know via message and I will get you booked in, or call the number above. Feel free to invite friends and family to play. And no you cant shoot the marshalls.

Price for the day is £30
    Includes - Entry and Equipment, 400paintballs, BBQ
    ***Please could you let me know how many people will be attending in your party as soon as you can***

Thanks, Rachel.

2. Plenty of readers, but none replying. C'mon I'll shout you a beer on the day. What you don't ask for you don't get !

3. Rachel, you've left this a bit late but I thought I'd give it a gentle bump.
    Best wishes I hope it goes well.

4. Yup, I know I have. Been running around for the past two weeks prepping for it, then I get the bloody brain wave to post on here !

5. I hope you get some interest.

6. Thanks Jarrod.

7. Just can't be there, but hope that you raise squillions.

Warmest

Old Rat