Brady LIVES!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Oct 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. The more he longs to die, the happier I am that he is kept alive.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Keep the bastard alive for as long as possible then let him die in agony over a long period of time.Brady is as good an example for not having the death penalty that you will ever get.Anyway we all know he just wants to join Myra in the after life so he can screw her again.
  3. I'm amazed he's lasted so long, having been on hunger strike since the 90s, keep him alive as long as possible; life means life.
    How does he come to have a confidente/health advisor/mental health advocate in the form of Ms Jackie Powell? What is her role in life, and how did she qualify?

I am pro capital punishment, unless all the others given life sentences are treated like this.
  4. She's not a very good confidente is she?
  5. Interestingly, your request is wholly congruent with the precepts of the Hippocratic Oath. Thy will be done.
  6. Don't know about that, but seeing her 'smiling' face roll up at visiting time must put a crimp on the whole day, I mean it wouldn't be like this;

Midnight Express (1978) - Love Theme - YouTube
  7. Advocate.
  8. I hope the ***** in agony.
  9. I should imagine he's brightened up a bit since; it was in July.

Quiet day at The Wail.

Still, he's fucked by any standards.
  10. Brady, who suffers a degenerative spine condition, broke two vertebrae and was taken under armed guard to Aintree Hospital.
    You´re wish has been granted

11. Those Nurses are ******* scabs, they know we're supposed to be letting patients out of the NHS early. Talk about solidarity over pay. Scab *****.
  12. Bet she's a go'er,I would have to be very pissed tho.Wonder if Brady has?

Attached Files:

• br.jpg
      File size:
      45 KB
  13. Brady's victims had no choice about the time and manner of their deaths. So he forfeits any right to such a choice for himself.

I hope the bastard lives for many more years. In agony and begging for death every single day.
  14. This Pete Sutcliffe thing you've got going on is getting out of hand.
    • Like Like x 1